19

Raelynn got out the car and put her phone in her pocket, Nelson walked over to her holding her hand he had a pink star pimple patch on his forehead and she had a blue on by her ear and purple one on her cheek, she knew they would crack jokes on him and they did almost the whole car ride, of course he wasn't going to tell her but she had already known because lavar and cam were sending her videos.

She let Nelson's hand go as he went to talk to someone she didn't know his name, but he was a tall brunette, she went over to kieanni with a hair tie, "help me" she asked with a smile, she wore white polo shorts and a blue shirt with her off white dunk, kieanni piled her blonde hair up leaving her back and front fly aways out and put it into a messy bun.

Coco had drove the two girls, since their try outs were 20 minutes after the boys he didn't want to kill them with boredom, but they didn't mind and they agreed coco could drive them.

She noticed kieannis eyes over in the same direction as her she stepped in front of her, kieanni was like 5'6 so she wasn't in her view she turned around back to chest to chest with her, "go talk to him" kieanni bent down to Raelynn "absolutely fucking not" she held kieanni's hand walking over to Nelson "hey Nelly" he looked at her weird she grabbed his arm dropping kieanni's hand.

"What are y'all doing" "she has a crush" "he probably won't like her, shes really mean" "she just doesn't like you" Raelynn said slowly turning to him "yes she does" "no so doesn't" she said changing her voice to mock Nelson he rolled his eyes pushing her.

She put her head phone in holding his hand "it's your birthday so I know you want to ride" she sung holding onto him he rolled his eyes grabbing her face "shush" his face was  she pushed onto him holding his face "no" he kissed her lips holding for as long as he could and when she tried to pull away he wouldn't she began to laugh trying to sing.

She held his face back kissing him it was giving both of them butterflies and it made the, want to laugh "look at this shit" she pushed his chest laughing "Messiah," he called pulling away both of their lips were a bright closer and they just laughed .

They walked into the gym there was like 4 girls, so they asked cam if they could play with them and he agreed as long as they didn't distract the boys and stuff.

They broke up into groups of three kieanni and raelynn were the obvious captains, she got a girl who had the prettiest ginger curls her skin was carmel and she had piercings, the other girl on her team was basic girl, white air forces Lululemon and a Nike head band she was also pretty but, Raelynn has never seen anyone prettier than the ginger, not even Nelson looked better and that made her think a lot.

Kieanni's team got ball first "no check up" "bet" Raelynn said going to guard her,she shot a three"check" the ginger called going in front of the girl.

She took the ball dribbling it then throwing it to Lululemon, she looked in disbelief seeing that the girl could dribble and didn't have a good shoot, she was pushing her body forward and the ball up "hold on, what the fuck" Raelynn said stopping the game she waved her arms at kieanni and she came over "this bitch can't play for shit," "well don't pass her the ball" "no that's too mean" "take 20 and teach her" "okay, fasho" she went over to them getting the ball.

"What's your name" "brook" the girl was honestly super sweet and had a whole lot of confidence for setting her self up, "brook can I teach you" "yeah".

She showed her how to shot first "stand like, this center the ball" she instructed showing her and brook did it, she walked over to her moving her body "can I" she nodded her head, she moved her legs before putting her hands on her waist, and turned her a bit, Nelson couldn't help but stare, he was in heat watching his girlfriend sweat normally it wouldn't be hot but he loved seeing Raelynn sweat and play, he loved seeing her active in general.

She lifted her shirt wiping her forehead "Nelson" cam yelled making both kieanni and Raelynn look, Nelson quickly looked away making her and kieanni share a look they let out a loud laugh in sync.

"Sorry, umm if this hurts when you jump your way off" she said speaking from experience "shot" she said making Brook go she smiled shaking her head no, "what?" "Center the ball and use the hand you wrote with to shot, your not throwing it up Baby, and don't depend on your body it your hands, the bal is alined with three hooks of the rim".

She stood beside Nelson who sat down his arm away around her waist and his head was against her stomach, he looked like he was about to cry it was honestly making her worried,"what's wrong" "I just got a headache" "you want Tylenol" "yeah" she kissed his forehead "I'll be right back baby" they rarely ever used pet names but in the moment, in her mind he needed it.

She gave him a pill and told him to swallow with the water and he struggled to, she wanted to laugh but it would be fucked up so she just told him don't think about it and just swallow it with the water and he did on the second time.

She began to walk away but he pulled her back on onto his leg "stay" he asked softly, he pulled her onto his lap they were both comfortable with it now he rested his head on her shoulder holding her hand.

She was sure he was asleep, his quiet breathing was all she could hear, she wanted to get up but she couldn't bother him, his wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't move, she wondered if he was still awake, she didn't care though she just loved him and everything about him.

He loved everything about her too, how she always had his back,the way she smelled, her smile, and most of all her perfect personally, she acted so much like him and he knew it, and he was one of the prettiest people he's ever seen, there's pretty girls but no one's pretty like her no body was perfect like, his girl Messiah