3

Raelynn stood with her arms crossed her team would play tomorrow but cam wanted the girls and boys team at each others game she sat on the floor taking pictures or Nelson and lavar since they has asked her to.

She stood up "hey raelynn" she looked at lise like she was about to choke her "girl leave me alone because you know I don't want to be called that and asked you not to" "well rae I was wondering if you could send me those pictures" she ignored her pressing her tongue against her teeth, so she began to tap Raelynn on her shoulder her cheeks turned a soft red as she began to get pissed off.

She took a deep breath "come on let's go for a walk" cam interrupted grabbing her arm, he knew about her issues because her mom told him.

He put his hands on her shoulders "what the fucking problem here" "she annoying and she keeps touching me and calling me a name I told her not to" she explained, being called Raelynn kind of grinded her gears not only because her mom called her messiah all her life but because her obsessive dad used to call her Raelynn and it was always a grimey tone when he said it and she just didn't like it.

Lisa walked over to the two trying to put her arm around Raelynn who stepped back looking her up and down "what?" "Don't touch me, until you say sorry for all your bullshit" "well I'm not sorry" raelynn shrugg ped her shoulders crossing her arms as she walked away.

She stood beside a random person "what's up messiah" "what's good" "you mad good" "thank you" she smiled sitting beside him, she usually clicked with people pretty fast, she was surprised he didn't scream in her face or caress her,she watched as kieanni came over "what's up" she asked standing up "let's go" she stood up following after kieanni "have a nice day" she told walking with kieanni.

Raelynn rested her arms on kieannis shoulders "graylynn and Jolla" "what about keema" most people didnt understand how they could hang out with children but they just did,they weren't mean to anyone who wasn't mean to them.

She smiled going to hug graylynn she absolutely loved graylynn, because she looked younger than them, she cared for them and was literally the sweetest person ever.

"Garylynn" she sung acting as if she haven't seen her in forever "hey Messi" jollia spoke "eww ,what the fuck is that" she gasped pointing at the boy on the court "that bitch look like a big" she said pulling her glasses up "stop messiah" she smiled hugging jollia and rocked her body back and forward she went back over to cam "come on y'all".

"Where the fuck y'all been at" "beating down yo girl doonies" Raelynn answered sitting on the floor "Messiah" she went over to Nelson"can you put my hair in a ponytail "Lisa would love to" she said taking her pink spiral bracelet off she pulled the front of his hair forward "it's too short to fit" "do it at the top" she pulled his hair up leaving a few strands out in the front and left his side parts out so it wouldn't hurt.

"Do it better" "I can't stupid ass your too fucking bald" "girl your hair is fake" he said in a girl voice "bitch your is short" "your ass is flat" she bent halfway over "bitch bye you see this gyatt" "mines fatter" "just a little bit, so ma shit still fat" she joked rolling her eyes "let me sit right here" "no" "you cam sit on ma lap bro" she told.

Kieanni Lydia jollia and graylynn had disappeared she wonder if this was how they feel.

He stood up and she sat down he flopped down on her legs"oww Nelson why would you do that" she whined wrapping her arms around his waist, he leaned his head back onto her shoulder she was sure he was about to fall asleep, his breathing was calm and his body was at ease.

"Oww shit" he yelled startling her "what" "I hit my leg" "are you okay" "yeah" "you sure" he looked down at her before resting his head back "yo what the fuck yall on" "shush" Nelson shushed smiling "so you got a boyfriend Nelson" "hell yeah" he said in a girly voice "my man my man my man" he laughed kissing her cheek "that's all you" cam shrugged walking away "this ponytail got you gigglish as shit" she said laughing.

He was like 5'7 so she barely see, he was so much taller in real life but he was short as hell on camera "nigga come on" cam told Nelson he got up pushing her stomach so she kicked his butt before standing up.

Her phone began to ring she answered the phone"hello ma" "what you doing" "I'm at a game remember" "your playing" "no" "Kayla just dropped London off" "umm okay ma you cam come so I can see him" "ughh yeah, but Kayla's coming" "I thought Kayla dropped him" "uhh I don't know".

"Well,could you stop by the store and get me some blue lemonade" "lemonade?" "Yeah" she said, her mom was very different "I love you" "I love you too".

She went back over cam with her arms crossed "my moms coming" "Kali" "yeah" She said nodding "go find, Lydia" "I gotta pee" she lied not wanted to find her.

She did a lap around the gym then stood against the wall "Messiah" she looked over to who called her name it was a boy "cam I take a picture" "I gotta go find someone" she lied before her mom called again "I'm outside" "I'm coming hold on" she called cam "I'm going to find my mama she outside" "okay, be safe" "yes ma'am" she replied hanging up.

She went outside "hey London" "meme" London called smiling as she opened the door to take him out his car seat.

She picked him up he grabbed her glasses putting the, on upside down "no" she said putting the, back on" "hey messiah" she looked at Kayla and Vance, who were London's parents "hey Kayla and you" she had forgotten Vance's name like 2 weeks ago she carried the baby on her hip before going back into the building.