1

Raelynn wore her hoodie as she walked down the stairs her black Yeezy slides flopping off here and there she wore her glasses low on her face and held her tongue pushed against her top teeth which kept her lips parted, she had gotten braces this morning they told her she'd have to go back in a few days for a habit gaurd, to stop her from doing exactly what she was doing now.

Raelynn was rarely ever called Raelynn, Her mom called her Messi, and the rest of her family and friends called her messiah, it was weird but she didn't really like the name raelynn after her mom never called her it so just never went by it

Her music echo'd the house she absolutely love Jhene Aiko, sza and PartyNextDoor, she had to go plug her phone up hours ago and wanted to see the percent it was, cleaning was a nervous habit when she over thought she'd start cleaning then wouldn't stop because she can't leave it half done.

"Messiah come on" "I'm not done" "you finish when you come home" she rolled her eyes going to get her shoes and bookbag she was trying out for ice spice elite she had no clue about what it was honestly but she wanted to play basketball.

Raelynn  wasn't famous but she had a lot of fans who tagged her and messaged her about it, so she decided to check it out, it's not like she had something to do she got expelled until next school year because she had a temper and teachers like to get close, she was suspended more than she was in school not because she was bad but because of her IED, some days she just didn't show up it was concerning for her narcissistic principal.

Who yelled in her face so she had slapped her which was why she was expelled people around her school says she's in juvenile because she hasn't been active or anywhere around them.

Raelynn got out the car looking around living in Dallas was pretty breezed, there was literal crowds of people, someone came over to her a girl with ginger hair "can I take a picture" "sure".

She took the picture smiling "I love your hair" "it's fake as fuck" raelynn said absolutely weak "Messiah" she looked over to Lydia her friend was there "we thought you died" "it's not even that deep" "no dead ass at school there's a shrin on your locker" "I got expelled" "why" "I slapped ms.mckayern".

She told smiling"eww what the fuck is that" Lydia said pointing to her teeth "what the fuck is that, better yet where is that" she said pointing to Lydia's butt "I'm getting a bbl when I get older" Lydia was famous, whenever raelynn popped up in her videos people would hype her say she was the funniest, finest and would just give her clout she didn't care that much, so she mostly keep her life private.

She took her shades off putting them in her backpack, there were less girls than boys because it was the boys turn to Tryouts girls was in 30 she always went to both boys and girls tryouts though.

(Lydia's video highlights while we wait)
"Messi if you can do, a cartwheel I'll give you a kiss" she did a small cartwheel it was terrible she pouted her lips Lydia got close but raelynn swerved her "dickhead".
...

"He got a fatty" raelynn spoke rubbing her hands together as she bit her lip "if that ass fat you know where I'm at" she smiled "check me" "bitch bye" "Messiah your fat" "I already know" she said bending over on her". Little did they know cam had got their gay activities on camera.

... 

Raelynn sat on the floor beside her friends jollia kieanni and keem as Lydia sat on her lap and her arms were wrapped around her waist and graylynn recorded,as they play the who game "who's mom the baddest" "keems" "Messi's" jollia and keem agreed "Lydia's" although no one found her mom hot raelynn just wanted her to feel included "it's messiah bro,Kali is literally a Mexican baddie, lesbian".
...

It was finally the girls turn girls piled into the gym Raelynns hair was in a ponytail "what's that" she looked at kieanni, "Alright girls, to the baseline" she stood in the front observing her surroundings and all the girls seemed to be older but she didn't care.

"15 and under over there" she walked to the other side of the gym and she saw a boy with a wig on "that's a dude" she pointed laughing as keem and Lydia looked "say swear" "dead ass" she bend over holding her stomach "come here," they went over to cam, she held her hand on Lydia's back before moving it into her butt cheek and Lydia did the same, trying not to laugh.

She smiled pulling her hair back she didn't like how people pushed her forward but she knew to deal with it "imma out yal in teams y'all remember y'all teams".

he put the whole friend group on a team with 5 other people, even though Jollia asked keem and graylynn didn't know how to play so she recorded

She stood with the ball in her hands she waited for someone to come to her she moved back dribbling it between her legs as the girl ran pas the girl ran back towards her raelynn did a spin move making her fall"dickhead" she yelled shooting a half court she put a 3 on her fingers making the girl scoff "you mad or nah" she asked smiling, Raelynns favorite thing was being petty she was a heathen and loved to be annoying.

"Nah you good good twin" she smiled walking to kieanni she moved her hairs that stuck to her forehead Lydia kieanni and Raelynn carried.

Kieanni passed the ball to the opposite team just so she could steal it back and dunk on her raelynn jumped up and down patting her head kieanni and Raelynn were the best duo out there.

Lydia got the ball and she dribble the ball passing it to kieanni, the throw it up letting raelynn put it in Lydia caught the ball taking it back then she threw it to raelynn who took it to the rim.

She was short but could really jump she didn't understand how she could but she did it still she hung onto the rim swinging back and forward so she wouldn't fall jollia couldn't play well but still wanted to play for fun.