2

She and hre friends had made the team except Jollia but, she wasn't too mad since she play volleyball for real, but there were 11 girl players which wasn't bad but different since her school team had 13.

They had practice today with the boys she was still a bit stiff seeing so many new people she's seen new people but this group just seemed different it was because everything she would do, could possibly caught on camera.

"You got 10 minutes to do your shit and get ready" cam announced, Raelynn looked around the gym for her friends kieanni and Lydia who walked over to her sitting beside her but they looked at her werid, being all quiet, she didn't like it her cheeks turned red as she grew confused"what the fuck are you looking at" she asked scrunching her nose as they looked she wondered didn't care if it was good or bad it made her anxious,"what is it" she asked pushing Lydia's shoulders, she pointed to her neck.

She slapped her hand onto her neck looking over to kieanni who looked down at her.

She got up rushing to the bathroom she looked in the mirror and there was a huge rash on her neck it didn't itch but it was really red they must have thought it was a hickey, but she usually got them all over her neck and stomach during the summer.

She wondered why they haven't been noticed, but it was mostly because during the summer she usually disappeared off the face of earth for weeks they'd only see her on the forth of July and lydias birthday.

She came out looking stupid "y'all are so fucking upsetting it's literally nothing just  heat hives" she said sitting she wasn't rude it was literally just how she talked she had a slight country accent and it made her sound mean but if you really talk to her she was super nice

"Anyway y'all let's play smash or pass" "me first" kieanni demanded "LUH Tyler" it was like kieanni wanted to fuck with her everytime they asked she went on a rant about how fine he was, she was an odd person but her friends didn't judge her.

"Smash" "pass" a girl from the bleachers said raelynn stood up going over to her she grabbed her hand "baby are you block or dumb or some shit, because he's literally the finest person I've seen like literally" "I'm finer than him" "fine mother fucking where, you sound stupid because finer isn't even a word" she told raising her brows "I could get his snap" she pointed to the short white boy who had blonde curls that didn't go past his neck he smiled looking around the gym as he rubbed his hands together.

,She couldn't help but look at the girl stupid the girl, she was pretty... In her own way, and he was handsome boy so maybe it would work he mom's pretty and her dad's ugly.

Raelynn knew she would do the mostly pettiest shit to make the girl seem weird "you see that girl with the blue hair,yeah she has a crush on you she wants your snap she literally said he's so fine I literally want his snap, do you think he'll like me back" she lied turning to him, the boy scrunched his face up as he looked behind her a few times "that's embarrassing," she shrugged walking away.

Cam blew his whistle so they could come to the baseline,"this, game is girls vs boys, but I need a girl coach and boy coach, so imma pick Nelson and raelynn" she looked around as she forgot her name for a second"Messiah" she raised her brows walking over to him.

"Call me messiah" she asked looking up he nodded his head as he continued to talk "Switch teams y'all got 2" she walked in front of him and she looked him up and down tilting her head she went to the Boys side they began to clap as she stepped towards them she waved them over so they got get down for her "thank you" she muttered "most of these girls ass so just stay on defense lavar you go to bryn,  Issac you on kieanni, Eli on maci, scratch that lavar you and Eli trade, Maci's ass so issac on Sadie, the rest of yall, go free and keep switching because I don't know how they moving but and I don't know how y'all play but if you can't guard them switch and make your switch known".

She told crossing her arms she looked around, before quickly turning her head "big boy right here every chance you get take it to the rim,she over there she can't play for shit so if she gets to close give her a little nudge and she'll be confused, you right ,middle down and in front, play defense" she told hopping they understood.

They went onto the court she watched as cam threw the ball up and surprisingly the girls got it first, Nelson went over to her "let me tell you a secret" he went to her ear saying just bullshit and she could tell he was board she grabbed the bottom of his short pulling him to her before screaming in his ear she began to laugh as he pulled away he shook his head also laughing

Practice was fun, the boys ended up winning the first game and boys win the second the team bonded over the 3 hours, and raelynn felt as if she didn't have to be stiff by the end of the day.

Nelson and raelynn exchanged numbers after they'd been playing and joking around all day.

"Kieanni, Lydia Maci" to Raelynn Maci was a literal goddess she had the perfect caramel skin, and the neatest curls, she had also talked to Maci and exchanged numbers.

She wrapped her arms around them and they stood in their circle, "bro, Lisa with the blue hair, I do not fuck with her" Nelson wrapped his arms are kieanni and raelynn she stopped talking pushing him back "move". Love

"She's rude, and she threw the ball at me on purpose, and she kept trying to trip me shes wishy wash as shit so don't fuck with her" "you think she mad about Nelson" she shrugged her shoulders walking away.

"What we're y'all talking" "girl stuff" "imma girl" "no your a bitch, there's a difference" she said smiling "your joke ain't funny" he said walking away from her"bye" "see you tomorrow" he said without looking back.