"You said I got an hour but spent the whole time in ya room" She turned on her phone seeing it was 12:38.

          "I'll give you an extra 30. I gotta go to sleep soon though"

          "You got work tomorrow?"

          "Yeah, I do" She put her throw blanket on her.

          "What do you even do?"

          "A leasing agent, I work from home though" She grabbed her remote and began scrolling through Hulu to find something to put on, she either watched everything on Netflix or it wasn't good.

          "And you like it?" She shrugged turning on the New season of 90 Day fiancé.

          "It's whatever, better than working at like McDonald's or something. The pay is pretty decent too"

          "How do you get money?"

          "I do a lot of shit. Don't worry bout it" She took that as a hint for her to not further ask him. She knew his money was illegal, probably a drug dealer.

          "Do you like what you do?" He laughed.

         "Of course I do, shits easy. Just making shit happen."

          Easy? drug dealing isn't all that easy.

          She dropped it and went back to watching her show, this season wasn't all that good so far.

          "What is you watching?" She could tell he didn't want to see this but she didn't care. He wanted to be here so this is what's gonna be on.

          "My show," She said back.

          "You know what I mean"

          "90 Day Fiancé"

          He wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to him. She felt comfortable and didn't move. As long as he didn't go no further she didn't care.

          They stayed like that for the remainder of the thirty minutes and it was time for Neem to go back to his place. Maya was a little sad but she also needed sleep and time for herself before work.

          "Imma see you aight, you got my number" He pulled her in for a hug, she was on her tiptoes and her head was in his neck.

          "Mhm goodnight, don't get into trouble"

          "Youn gotta worry about me"

          He walked out and Maya shut the door. He left her house smelling like his cologne, but she didn't mind. She kind of missed him already. He had this mysterious thing about him that kept her interested, but she knew she'd never go all in.

          She went over to the coffee table to turn off the TV and she noticed something on her couch. A stack of money, 2 bands to be exact.

          It probably fell out of his pocket, she thought. She didn't think once that he'd leave this here on purpose.

          She hurried up and grabbed her phone to let him know. People usually don't just leave money around like that.

neem 🖤

You left some money on my couch ...
Delivered

oh so now you wanna text me 😂

that's for you
Read 1:08 am

          Maya's eyes widened. 2 thousand dollars all for her? And she didn't even do anything?

          She didn't say anything else and just took the money out of the paper band it was in. 2 bands in all hundreds.

          She put the money in her dresser and sat on her bed. Every time he came around she had a crazy night.

          She wanted to be upset about the money but couldn't because she basically just got all the money back that she spent on her maintenance this week and some. She assumed it was for the time he spent talking to her, but of course, she didn't know for sure.

  𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...