Forced Kisses And A Vote

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am FINALLY Back with a new chapter. A whole month later, almost. I got a lot of current work on stories! I am also writing this while I am sick. Lol. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter here, muffins!]

(No One's POV)

(Name) sits across from Dennis. He knows the others want to come out. Dennis does not think their (Name) could handle that right now. She is glaring at Dennis. Dennis stares back. Never did he know how beautiful their soulmate would be. She was keeping her mouth quiet about her marks. Dennis could see a few of them. Scares all over them, forever robbing her of feeling the natural bond with her soulmate. Dennis and the others wanted to punish whoever did this to their soulmate.

And The Beast would.

"Who did this to you?" Dennis asks.

"None of your business." She shoots back.

"It is our business. You are our soulmate." Dennis snaps, standing up. (Name) stands up as well.

She is not going to let this man intimidate her. "The laws are fucking outdated, and just because the laws are on your side does not mean I have to answer your questions or be some dotting little housewife." She snaps. "I have my own life. I do not want or need any of you."

Dennis grabs her and kisses her deeply. Trying to force the bond to take hold. She screams into the kiss and bites him. He wanks back. She had broken the skin. Blood on her mouth and on his. Dennis is forced out of the light, and another alter is out.

"Baby girl. Please don't be scared." The new one says. "Dennis will not be doing that again. I am sorry. Baby girl, please, you are okay."

(Name) looks at him and backs up.

"Please, let's get you cleaned up," Barry says as she eyes the door, and he looks at her. "Please, don't run."

She turns on her heel and runs as fast as she can.

'See! You are letting her get away!' Dennis shouts inside their head.

"Shut up, Dennis!" Berry snaps, running out after (Name).

She cannot hide from them. Her soul mark will let them find her wherever she is. It does not matter where she goes. They find her hiding in a locker.

"(Name), I promise, we are not going to hurt you," Berry tells her, holding his hand out. "I will talk to them, and we can work something out."

She takes his hand hesitantly, and he leads her to the bathroom so she can clean up. Berry then sits down with the alters in their mind. Dennis is being scolded, and everyone is debating if they let her go or keep her. It is a complete utter mess. Berry calls for a vote.

"Raise your hand if we should keep her here and court her, and keep your hand down if we should let her go but court her while she has her freedom," Berry says, and they all vote.

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and here you all have the power of the vote!

A: Keep The Reader prisoner, for now. (Stockholm)

B: Let Reader Go and Court her with romance (this will lead to much more scenarios with stalking and protecting her and earning her trust lot more plot bunnies this way)

Vote for the one you want! And Stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]