No Connection Part 1

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with another chapter this one has the alters talking, enjoy!]

(No One's POV)

The 23 of them sit in their inner mind. All discussing what had happened.

"Dennis, you went too far!" Barry snaps. "You kidnapped our soulmate!"

Dennis sits with his arm crossed. "She could have an abusive partner. I was not going to let her go back to that. If that was the case."

"You could have told her that!" Jade exclaims.

"If she is being abused then she may not have listened," Patrica interjects

"Patrica is right." Orwell agrees. "She could be broken by someone else. It is our job to keep her safe."

"I agree with Miss Patrica and Dennis." Luke agrees as well. "Our Darling could be in real trouble."

"Also, remember Barry, if a soulmate is at risk then their soulmate can interfere," Patrica tells him. "Dennis is in legal rights."

"Those laws are outdated." BT mumbles. "It is like the laws where a male soulmate owns their female soulmate. Very outdated and stupid."

"She is ours." Dennis jumps in.

"Does not mean we can just order her around, I agree she is ours but we can court her, not lock her away." BT shoots back.

"Okay everyone enough," Barry says. "We are almost done with our shift, Dennis. Will you be okay explaining to her?"

Dennis nods his head. "Yes."

"Good, we will all meet her soon, just none of us scare her off."

Everyone agreed on that. 

Once the shift was over. Dennis went straight to their home. Where he unlocks the door, almost getting hit in the head by a very angry soulmate. He was able to block her. He feels her frustration and anger and holds her arms to her side. 

"(Name)!" He says firmly. "Calm down!" 

"Let go of me!" She snaps and struggles in his arms. 

"(Name)!" He presses and tries to get her to calm down. 

"I don't want you!" She shouts and this made him stop. 

She did not want him. It cut deep. Way too deep. She seems to sense his distress and she feels bad. For a bit and relaxes in his arms. He sits her down on the couch and looks at her. 

"Will you behave now?" He asks her. 

She glares at him. "I do not want to be here." 

"Too bad." He says. "The law is on our side. You are Our soulmate." 

"Our?" 

"Kevin, he has DID." Dennis explains. "I am one of his alters. There is 23 of us, all of your soulmates." 

Her eyes widen and she seems to take a second to process what he was saying. 

"Let me make you something to eat," Dennis says and goes to make her something to eat. 

Something is not right. It seems something was not going together. (Name) was scared and also worried. The law was on her soulmate's side. He is her soulmate. They share a body and they have every right to keep her. 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy!]