Intro

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with a new story! This one is split, and takes place before the movie! Anyways please enjoy this chapter here!]

(No One's POV)

(Name) (Last Name) had many soulmates' names, 23 of them. She went under the barbaric procedure to cut the connection off to her soulmates. It was a medical procedure that was used on soulmates who had been abused by their soulmate. Her parents did this to her at a young age. Because no daughter of theirs would be a whore. Since it was done so young it caused psychological damage. Damage her parents were not able to handle. They became abusive to her, which caused her to gain her power. It was a bit like reading minds. Something she did not practice in often. She did not like to hear people's thoughts. Or their desires.

Especially when they would think so lowly of her because of the many names and scars on her skin. She was going to the zoo today. Walking behind some girls. She loved the zoo, it was her favorite place. She just moved to the city though so never been to this one. She heard the girls talking.

"I dare you to make that man touch your boob." One girl laughs.

God some kids were so fucking cruel these days. I watch as she ran over. I could not let this happen. I grab her before she could touch him.

"Didn't your mother teach you better?" She asks the teenager. "Sexually assaulting someone, for a joke? Get a life!

(Name) read the girl's mind. 'Who is this freak, such a skank to have all these soulmates

"Yeah, I am a skank because I have 23 soul marks. At least my soulmates don't cheat on me with my sister!" (Name) snaps.

The teen's face goes red, maybe (Name) should not have dug that deep into her mind. She then slaps (Name) and runs away.

"SLUT!" She calls out and leaves and (Name) turns around. The man meets Her eyes and she looks at him. He is frozen as if he is processing it.

"(Name)?" He asks and (Name) freezes, he was one of her soulmates.

"I got to go!" She blurts out not thinking and went to run but he grabbed her wrist. She wanted to pull away but knew she could not.

"Please." He says his eyes just as firm.

"I-I am not who you think I am." (Name) tells him. "Please."

He does not listen and drags her off somewhere. She is more or less letting him do this because she knew he is processing what people call the feeling. The feelings that come when you lock eyes with your soulmate. Everyone says how it changes everything. Because of what happened to her she cannot feel it. They are underground somewhere and he sits her down in a kitchen-like area.

"Let me see it." He says. "Dennis."

She rolled up her sleeve to show the mark. He looked at it. Seeing the old scar on it.

"Who did this to you." He says.

"I-" She did not finish as he began to trace it.

"You will stay here. I have to get back to work. I will be back later, and we will talk then." He grabs her and locks her into a bedroom with its own bath. Then left.

He just kidnapped her, and she let him!

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS The intro is done, I hope you all enjoyed and stay sexy!]