𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Magsimula sa umpisa

-

"Raya? Seriously Neteyam?" She threw the bank statement at him, "why have you been sending the money, that you've been working hard for, to her? What, are you cheating on me?"

"Aneysa will you calm down" Neteyam looked at her horrified.

"No, I will not calm down. How do you expect me to calm down, when your sending your ex girlfriend money? Without even telling me?" Aneysa asks.

"It's not what you're thinking. I am not cheating on you" Neteyam replies, "why would you think I'm cheating on you?"

"Well why haven't you told me about this then?" Aneysa asks.

"Look will you please sit down" he holds her from her shoulders and pushes her onto the chair, "and I will explain to you." 

He sits down in front of her, on top of his desk.

"I've been sending Raya money. But it's not for Raya" Neteyam tells her. 

"Who then? Her dead corpse?" Aneysa replies.

"Her child" Neteyam sighs, "she has a child."

"Okay.. well why are you paying for her child. That's her job. Or the child's father job- are you the father?" Aneysa says.

"Aneysa, stop jumping to conclusions please!" Neteyam shouts causing Aneysa to jump slightly, "god, I hate the woman. Why would I want to have sex with her."

"Well you liked her at one point, I mean.."

"Yeah, when I was young, and stupid!" Neteyam replies, "but not now."

Aneysa looks at him puzzled.

Neteyam let's out a sigh, "her father and my father have some.. shared business with one another. After her father passed away, the money moves down to my father. Because that's who her father assigned his money to."

"Okay?.."

"But her boyfriend left her, and she was in need of financial support. So my father gave me the money to give to her. To help her out. That is all" Neteyam explains.

"Well, i suppose that makes some sense" Aneysa shrugs.

"Why do you think I'd cheat on you, Aneysa? You always think that I'm doing something behind your back" Neteyam stood back up.

"I'm sorry. I just saw her name, and I was going to leave it, but then I kept overthinking-" she was explaining, whilst looking down.

"Overthinking about what?" Neteyam asks.

"Nothing. It's stupid" Aneysa brushes it off.

He cups onto her cheek gently, "tell me."

She looks up at him and sighs, "I'm just.. afraid. Every time we're around people who ask us about kids and why we're not parents. They make it out like you'd hate it. Sometimes I think.. it's true. That you might hate not having kids with me. Or having your own family. Or me, even."

He gives her a small smile, "I told you, when you think things, you need to open up to me and tell me how you feel."

"But it's me just overthinking the same things. Why would you want to hear that every time?" Aneysa asks.