(32) boyfriend reveal - jude bellingham

Começar do início

@y/n_luvr: you good y/n?? and jude??

"Nothing's going on guys." Chuckling, you waved your hand and opened the top of the gloss to apply to your lips. It was, then, that the door to your room opened, and Jude stood in the doorway — his full teeth smile on display.

"Are you busy?" He whispered, pointing to the phone.

"Yeah..." You mumbled, softly. "Give me five minutes, okay?"

"Okay." He blew a kiss in your direction, before, closing the door.

@y/n_luvr: omgg who was that?? a boyfriend!!?!?!

"That was no one, guys..." You started off, packing the items away and spraying a few squirts of setting spray. "...But, I do have somewhere to be so we're cutting this short."

"It was nice to meet and speak to you guys after a long time—"

The door opening, again, cut off your words as Jude's hand gripped the doorknob, his other occupied with his phone. He didn't even look up at you, before, walking into the room — directly into the camera's frame. Uh, what?

It took you a few seconds before you realised what had happened and covered the camera's lens with your thumb, turning around in your seat. "Jude!"

He looked up, in confusion, "What?"

"The live?" Only then, did his eyes widen and he slipped to the side.

Letting out a huff of disbelief, "It's no use now. Everybody has probably seen this, and they will see it by tomorrow."

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Frowning, he walked to where you sat and wrapped his arms around your body. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Are you ready for me to take my finger away from the camera?"

"Yeah, let's do this. I don't want to hide you anymore, anyway."

With a satisfied smile on your face, you removed your thumb and a frame of Jude with his arms resting on your shoulders, chin nestled in the crook of your neck and small smile on his face was visible. He was, clearly, uncomfortably leaning over but he also wanted to see your comment section — better yet, the reactions.

@heyy_judee: JUDE AND Y/N!?!?!!!?!???

@footballuvr_66: GOLDEN COUPLE OMG— SO CUTE 😍💕💓🙏🏽

@y/n_luvr: MOTHER??! FATHER!?!??? MY PARENTS THOSE TWO 🫠

Oh, okay. They were better than you thought they would be — more compliments coming through than insults. Of course, there were the occasional snide remarks, but, Jude would reach over and report those.

"Okay, so, we may have been keeping a secret." You spoke.

Jude laughing at your choice of words. "May?" He repeated, turning to you.

"Okay, we have been keeping a secret from you."

"Although, it was our secret to keep and we would've loved to keep it for a bit longer, I messed up. So, yes, me and Y/N are dating. She's met the fam already, and they absolutely adore her — really special, this one."

All you could do was try and stop yourself from smiling as you leaned your chin on his tanned arm, "Stop it." You moaned, nipping his skin with your teeth.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, but you wiped over it quickly, as if you did nothing.

You read a comment saying that this must've been the reason you "vacationed" in Madrid, and laughed.

"Actually, I came to visit my sister. She gave birth to a healthy baby girl and I became an aunt and god-mother for the first time. It was a really happy moment, and after that, I dialled him up to ask him if he was free. He said yes and I guess that's how we ended up here."

"Okay, so, we don't want to reveal too much now. But, expect to see us more often with each other, yeah?" Jude greeted, and so did you, before he ended the live.

It was like a breath of relief; people weren't upset (not that it would've deterred you) but genuinely happy.

"That went... well." Jude said, and you nodded.

"Very well." He glanced at you and pushed your head to face his, lips mere inches from each other. It was so close that you could feel the breath of his mouth hitting yours.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, eyes flickering back and forth between your lips and your eyes.

"You're going to ruin the gloss—" You started but as you heard him moan, you laughed and shut him up.

"Oh, just come here."

Pressing your lips to his, it was a small peck. Okay, I wouldn't say 'small' as they touched for a few seconds but it was worth wasting an application of gloss. Although, now, Jude's lips are also covered in glittery gloss.