003

"YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?" Asked isis as she walked down the stairs and saw James, Tom and bill together eating pancakes

"Yea, we can live if you want though." Said bill

"I know some people like to spend their Sundays alone..." he added standing up

"Sundays are like my personal days, so yes." She smiled sitting next to in between Tom and James.

"Alright, bye! Tom come on." Said bill opening the front door.

"Bye! Come over later!"

"5;30! See you then." Said bill

Isis sighed as she stood up and walked back over to the stairs, putting on her slippers and walking upstairs. She entered her bedroom and closed the door. Isis grabbed her tv remote and turned it on. She pressed on YouTube and searched up, "Tokio hotel concert" since she had never seen her best friend in action.

"Okayyy." She said as she snuggled up against a random blanket, she sniffed it confusingly, it smelt of Tom kaulitz.

She gagged and threw the blanket off of her bed, grabbing the one she used last night. She hugged her pillow, sniffling it, it smelt of Tom kaulitz, again. She yelled in frustration as she threw that off of her bed as well.

She grabbed what she knew was her blanket, she snuggled to that and it still smelt like Tom. She threw everything off of the bed and put it all in a big trash bag. She sighed as she ran downstairs and threw everything in the washer.

Isis ran back upstairs and undressed before stepping into the bathroom. She turned on her shower and waited for it to heat up.

Once it did she stepped inside and let the water get her wet from head to toe. Isis sighed as she pushed her hair back. Grabbing her shampoo bottle she squeezed it onto her head and rubbed it around. She did the exact same with her conditioner, then the same with her body soap.

Isis was gonna step out of the shower but she heard her bathroom door open.

"Hello?" She whispered in fear

"Isis it's us, Tom and bill."

" cant you see I'm in the shower?" She said as she peeked out from behind the black shower curtain.

"Score." Laughed Tom as he was gonna enter the bathroom but bill held him back

"Perv."

"We're sorry, it's our fault, we're early after all." Said a nervous bill

"Can you just wait outside?"

"Sure!" He said leaving

Isis got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and one around her head. She opened the bathroom door and saw 2 boys sitting on her bed laughing as they watched themselves preform