Branch's panic attack + brotherly forgiveness??

*picture brozone fighting basically-*

branch: why don't you guys leave me again like you did back then?!

JD: branch why don't you let the past go all we want to do is be a family again 

Branch: no.. all you want to do is use me and all of us to rescue Floyd, sing some stupid family harmony and leave again is that it?

Spruce: branch you know we'll never leave you again.. we care for you

Branch: JUST SHUT UP WITH THE LIES!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DITCH ME IDIOT WHY DONT YOU LEAVE WITH YOUR "HARD ROCK ABS" LIKE YOU HAVE *he rolled his eyes*

*spruce's eyes widened a little.. plain to see he felt sensitive about how he looked now*

Poppy: uh branch just calm down they don't mean it

Branch: OF COURSE THEY MEAN IT THEY ALWAYS DID!! YOUR ONLY STICKING UP FOR THEM CAUSE THEIR YOUR "IDOLS!!" AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG!? HUH?!

*poppy stood there a little scared and backed up*

Branch: Poppy-

JD: we don't want to ditch you! But you'd rather leave us like we left you JUST LIKE GRANDMA LEFT YOU AKA YOUR TRAUMA THAT YOU CAUSED OR THEY STUFF YOU CANT JUST IGNORE!! BECAUSE YOU CANT BE A PERFECT NORMAL TROLL!!

*branch just stood there in realization that he couldn't be normal with a tear falling down his face*

Poppy: branch...

JD: ...branch I'm sorry..

branch: your right.. this all happened because of me..

Spruce: no-

branch: I'm sorry!!

*he ran away sobbing knowing he caused all of this*

poppy: branch!!

JD: oh no no no— I messed up..

spruce: you don't say—

Poppy: I'll go get him.. *she ran to him*

JD: I never really snapped like that— especially at him.. ugh this feeling feels weird and sad at the same time.. it feels like I wanna cry for some reason 

*spruce then side hugs him*

Spruce: I'm sure he'll forgive you it's just.. you need to give it time basically I mean he won't forgive you instantly but he'll forgive you soon.. I keep saying forgive and it doesn't even sound like a word anymore- wait did you say you wanted to cry?

JD: kinda-

*spruce then fully hugs jd like.. a brotherly comfort hug*

*Jd cries a little bit while hugging spruce*

Spruce: there there just let it out— *he rubbed his back a little*

JD: *after 5 minutes he let his tears out and he calmed down* but.. you are right

Spruce: about??

JD: I just need to give bitty b time for him to forgive me.. hm- I hope he will and if not then— I'll be the worst brother ever

Spruce: your not the worst.. just give him time and he'll forgive you again remember I'm part of this too.. so it's my fault also.. *he looked a little sad*

JD: let's just hope it's not to late...

[BRANCH'S PERSPECTIVE] 

*he kept on running sobbing*