🃏🌺Chester x fem!reader

A/n

Ah yes finally i got internet connection to post again hopefully i can finish the remaining requests by Wednesday/ Thursday

Requested by Giulia_Yeager

Living in brawltopia The story begins here with our well known cool jester of all time Chester.

Somehow the silly fella managed to get his name carved into the brawl history .erm, actually more than that i believe.

The jester had carved his name into everyone's heads to be a literal walking trap o tricks .

Well,or that's at least the impression he established to anyone ,also with a title of the most annoying brawler.

Feelings safe? Too bad he has the trick to blow you away .

You think you're winning the brawl match ? not today! he will overthrow you and take your win at ease.

But this wasn't the case you weren't exactly a brawler nor someone who is a fan of brawling.

Still, you were used to see multiple brawlers on your day.

Although some of them were aggressive the others had just lived regularly outside the brawl life.

That is until he came ...

Upon first arrival,his first and main objective was mostly around having everyone witnessed his tricks .

He was a joker after all its what he does.

Everyone and i mean literally everyone was a victim to his jokes at somepoint wich always ends with a brawl

And yes you might've been one too .

The day it happened you were so upset and mad at him you didn't really think that he would get to you .

As the time goes it kept on getting repeated over and over for so long and your patience started to run short. Until you reached a breaking point .

You had confronted him ,your emotions ruling over you ,

You yelled with anger in your tone .

You didn't really intend to be mean to him .

You thought that this would be the end of the never ending cycle of jokes but instead it only caused you to suffer more seeing the look on his eyes .

He was sad

As if ...

He already had enough of everyone raging upon him .

It broke your heart.

True, you were upset but this just wasn't the right way to handle it .

You were to apologize but ...

He already left.

You hadn't talked to him for a while now , because of what happened it feels like a burden in your soul and you couldn't bear it anymore.

As an apology you decided to bring him a gift and you started to look for him although it was a bit hard since not much of the brawlers intreact with him .

Because come on, no one wanted a pie in the face .

When you finally found him ,you can tell he wasn't so happy to see you .

"What do you want "

"I ... i just wanted to say im sorry "

" apology not accepted"

"Aw, come on i even brought you a gift ! As a token of friendship"

He hummed as he inspected the gift a bit.

"no tricks ?"

" none I assure you!".

"Okay then i accept your apology "

"Friends?"

"Hmm, let me think about this one "

He said putting his hands behind his back.

"Okay !best of friends!" He said offering his hand again for you .

The moment you took it a what seemed to be a sort of a silly sound came out.

He bursted with laughter seeing that you had yet fallen for the oldest trick in the book . a whoopy cusion.

You laughed a bit , feeling relieved that you fixed things between you two.

Since then you started to hang out more often

You'd spend a lot of time together at candyland.

And thus on things between you two were really blossoming
You were to start having feelings for him .

At a point you did confess and he accepted it.

One time when he was on the middle of showing you one of his new tricks and probably planning to do it on another brawler later when he Suddenly tilted his head followed by an ow.

Mandy had smacked the back of his head

"How many times must i tell you DO NOT mess around with the customers ,eh chester?"

" yeah, but you didn't have to hit me that hard !" He said as he held his head from the pain .

You had stared at the scene for a few seconds before talking.

" actually... im the one who came here to see him so no worries everything's ok !"

The girl's mood hadn't changed one bit, instead she had continued giving a sharp glare to chester.

You weren't so sure if it was a warning or a threat...

Still, chester had thanked you for standing up for him .

After this cenario you two had probably agreed to not hang out more often in candy land, mostly because mandy was always angry but also for chester so that she won't hit him again.

The jester was always caring for your feelings,and giving you attention constantly .

Hugs, cuddles,sweet small kisses and even gifts all for you.

Even if the gifts sometimes had suprises,like having a bunch of confetti splash out of the box when you open it it wasn't really a big deal to you ,it was a trait in him after all.And also because you didn't really mind the confetti .

Yet again you love that he's really affectionate with you .

You wouldn't ask for more .