Cats Out Of The Bag

"Nice to see you could join Dynamite."
...

He didn't say anything and just went ahead and blew the other guy up. Once the smoke cleared, the guy was seen laying unconscious on the ground.

While Dynamite was busy tieing the thugs together aswell as calling the police, Hiro decided to leave since Dynamite was dealing with it.

When Dynamite was finished, he turned around to see no one, angering him.

Once he could hear the police, he left the thugs and started searching for Hiro.

While he was doing that, Hiro just stopped another thug from breaking into a house. He had already called the police to get the guy; Hiro decided to leave the guy and go walking around. It was still early night so there was still a lot of time before patrol would end and Hiro was bored as hell.

Out of no where, he sensed the air shift behind him and he quickly dodged the attack, stepping to the side. He looked behind him and found Cellophane getting ready to attack.

"He likely called for backup so I have to deal with him quickly or at least get him off my tail."  Hiro thought as he settled on the latter choice.

He began to run the opposite direction; Cellophane of course chased after him, shooting tape here and there but Hiro evaded all of them.

They were then at it for a minute before others decided to join in on the party.

"And here they are. This is gonna take a while-" Hiros thought process was interrupted by an explosions coming from his right. He quickly duck down and continued sprinting away.

As he ran, he saw smoke in the distance and immediately went to the direction of it.

"Why is he going in that direction?" Cellophane thought out loud. "How the hell should I know?!" Dynamite yelled.

After a bit of running, as well as dodging, Hiro reached the building and immediately jumped in through the broken window and went looking for any survivors.

As he was doing that, the pros landed close to the building, seeing firefighters getting ready to put the fire out. Right before they did however, Hiro jumped out a window holding a toddler and right at that moment the building exploded.

The firefighters got to work while Hiro put the child down and the parents immediately engulfed the child, thanking Hiro nonstop.

Hiro saw the pros in the corner of his eye and quickly left after saying goodbye to the family. "You extras can handle the civilians, I'll handle the bastard!" Dynamite yelled going after Hiro.

As Hiro ran he heard yelling coming straight ahead so he kept going straight, with Dynamite behind but Hiro hadn't taken note of him, his mind else where (y'all can think of what he thinking).

When Hiro reached the location, he duck down to first get some info and stay hidden as he does. Dynamite was much closer to Hiro than he's ever been, seeing as the bastard always runs away before he can even be in arms reach.

Hiro was so focused he hadn't realised how close Dynamite was to him. There were ten guys in total but they were divided onto two groups facing each other, probably gangs of some sort. The one side had people of physical quirks while the other side were full of weapons.

Hiro then decided he should reveal himself since the two groups were currently having an intense staring contest and he got no info out of that. "How long is this staring contest going to take? It's honestly boring to watch you all stare the entire time." Hiro pointed out, making the groups look around in confusion to the new commer.

He then leaped off the roof and stood in between the people. "So are we gonna get down to business or have another starring contest which you both lost?" Hiro questioned smugly. Both groups then ran at him, making him their new target. He had no problem fighting with them, seeing that they couldn't fight that good and must be new gangs.

In seconds they were all on the ground, defeated. Hiro was busy calling the police and Dynamite was still watching. While Hiro was on the call, one of the ten people got up and held his katana firmly and snuck behind Hiro, Dynamite was having a first of his own of whether he should go down and stop the guy or just watch and see but he took too long as the guy went to slash Hiro horizontally only for him to turn around and have his mask cut into two. Hiro quickly knock the guy out before he could see his face. Hus mask fell to the ground and Dynamite froze, his face was now revealed.

"Izuku?!"
___________________

Here is another chapter!
Good morning / afternoon / night!