He nodded his head gently, the accessories adorning his head and unusually long ears dangling and chiming.

"My name is Rauru, King Rauru of Hyrule."

He introduced himself; Zelda looked down at the grass, trying to make sense of the situation she's in. He's the king of Hyrule? But her father is the king- was the king. So who is this...? He couldn't possibly be the king.

...unless-

She gasps, looking up. Her emerald eyes as wide as saucers.

"But that must mean-"

...

"As I thought..."

King Rauru, Queen Sonia, and Zelda are overlooking the great land of Hyrule, Zelda with a look of disdain on her face.

the distressed princess stood at the edge of the cliff, her eyes glued to the horizon.

"This is not the world I know." Her words are heavy with a sense of dread.

"A time so far back in the past, it's become legend..."

She turns around to face the King and Queen, who where standing behind her.

"so it's true. This is really the era of Hyrule's founding?"

"your presence here is just as strange to us, Zelda." King Rauru spoke out, standing beside his wife. "But if you like Sonia, have a secret stone and are able to manipulate time, then your story makes sense."

Zelda looks down at her palm as the Zonai king spoke, the bright yellow stone shining through her fingertips as they clasp down on it. her fingers relenting their grasp to reveal the stone.

"Oh? I believed her right away. You needed a Secret Stone as proof, Rauru?"

Sonia spoke up as she turned to her husband, a slight snark in her voice.

"I can feel your light power within her. As well as my time power."

her head bobbed slightly.

"Additionally, I sense we share a blood connection."

Sonia smiled sweetly at Zelda, looking at her as if she was her own daughter. Zelda's eyes widened at his new knowledge. These people were of the same bloodline as her? Her... ancestors?

"Ah. I see. In any case Zelda. You said you needed to return to your era as soon as you possibly could..."

Zelda nodded at Rauru's words, her face filled with sorrow, keeping her head down.

"In my time, something terrible is happening..."

She turns back around to the horizon of a Hyryle long passed.

"I need to get back there, but how do I do that?" She spoke softly, more to herself. "I don't even know how I got here in the first place."

The king and queen watched the disturbed girl with empathy in their eyes. Sonia elbowed Rauru in his side, disrupting his thinking process, he grunted and looked down at his wife.

"now Zelda dear..."

Queen Sonia stepped forward to stand next to Zelda, who turned at her presence to face her ancestor, arms are crossed in front of her.

"You don't need to solve all your problems at once." She stated with love "Why don't you come back with us to the castle?"

She leans in, her welcoming aura radiating. Zelda is hesitant.

"No...I..."

As Zelda speaks, Sonia gently takes ahold of both of her hands, holding them together with hers.