Chapter 12

Jimin nod his head in no and said to himself " No, it can't be! " Tae became anxious at the words of jimin.

" Who? Jimin hyung? Who can do this to him? "

" I am not sure..... But... It can be someone from his foster family... " 

" Foster family!? But he didn't told me anything about it.... " 

"Yeah! He doesn't like to talk about them since living with them is the most terrific memory for him. "

Tae clenched his jaw and hold his hyung close to his chest. 

" But... Tae I am not sure since his foster family shifted from here when the orphanage owner threatened them to complaint about them to police. "

" Jiminsii! Do you know what emergency did he had that he have to go in afternoon? "

"No!! He didn't said anything to me. "

Tae sighed and looked at jungkook who was snoring cutely keeping his head on tae's chest. 

" I am sorry tae but I only have 1 extra room here so can you please share it with jungkook as I think he would need someone tonight. "

Tae nodded and lifted jungkook up in bridal style and jimin showed him the way to the guest room. Tae carefully led jungkook on bed and turned around to jimin who was standing there with a worried look.

" Don't worry jiminsii, I will take care of him. You can go and sleep and if you have any oversized clothes then please change his clothes as these clothes might be uncomfortable for him. "

Jimin nodded and went to search for some clothes for jungkook. He took out his oversized shirt for jungkook and went to guest room and kept it on the bed. When taehyung came outside from the bathroom, jimin helplessly looked at taehyung and said

"I am sorry but I can't change his clothes without his permission, just wake him up and made him change his clothes. "

Tae nodded and decided to wake jungkook up. 

" Hyung! Kookie! Wake up!! " 

Kook opened his eyes cutely rubbing it to get a clear view. 

" Wae..... Why wake up kookie? "

He said in drunk voice and half opened eyes with a cute pout on his lips made tae coo at the pouty baby. 

He squishes jungkook cheeks taking it in his both palms. 

" Why so cute kookie? "

Kook yank his hands and flipped his imaginary hairs while saying 

" Kookie is not cute, he is hot. "

" Okay okay! Kookie is hot but he is also cute. Now this hot and cute kookie will change his clothes. Ok!? "

Tae said showing the shirt to kookie. Kook looked at tae with drunk eyes and started opening his tight white shirt in front of tae who widened his eyes and quickly turned around with red face.

" Kookie go and change your clothes inside bathroom. "

Kook nod his head in no and said 

" No! Kookie don't want to change in bathroom. I will change here and why are you turned around? We both are boys right so it's ok ok to 🙈 see. "

Tae got panicked when kook put his hand on tae's shoulder to turn him around, he hurriedly backed off and went inside the bathroom while saying, 

" Kookie, you change till then I will freshen up. "