Chapter 1: Act 1/The Fool

Chris Mason Pov:

"Fuck.....another day....."

I wake up in my bedroom after a long night of studying for college and after taking my meds to treat my Narcolepsy. I got up, got dressed and went to make breakfast only to find out something felt different about today....when I walked over to the table I noticed some letters on the floor in a pale. Mail man must've slipped the notes through the mail slot. So I went and picked one up just to read it and one of them came from a place called Maine, Silent hill.

"Silent Hill? Why the fuck would a letter be coming from Silent Hill out of all places? Isn't that the place with the cults?"

The letter was apparently from my mother dated a couple of days before her passing, so I got curious and decided to open it and read it.

Dear Chris,

I'm sending this letter to tell you about the house I had left for you in Silent Hill, Maine. If you're reading this letter, then it has finally been delivered after my death. The house in question has all the necessities you need there including working electricity and plumbing.......I love you don't you ever forget that.

-Mom

So my mother left me a house in Silent Hill, the ironic thing about this is that mom told me on numerous occasions to never go to after some events took place in her life. However, on the other hand something was telling me to go. I had the summer off.....so at least I have a road trip planned....I need to pack.

A few hours later and some packed things....

I'm ready to go to Silent Hill. I packed a couple of clothes, emergency roadside kits, a crowbar and a flare. Don't know why I need a flare but.....it's better to be prepared and so I began to drive towards Maine. This was going to be a very long journey. However the main problem while driving into main was the fog covering the town.

"Fucking fog! My headlights are on so why can't I see the r-huh?"

I could hear the engine sputtering as I had to pull over on the road. I got out the car and popped open the hood as steam spewed out of the engine. I softly as I sit in my car waiting for the engine to cool down. After a while I put the coolant in and try to start the car only to see a light turn on.

《LOW BATTERY.》》

"Fuck. Ok.....so battery is dead....car won't start....hopefully there's an auto shop otherwise I'm fucked. I guess I'll start walking."

I went to the trunk and pulled out a crowbar and grabbed the key from the letter. After a while I came across a cafe, with no one in making me sigh in annoyance but maybe I could find something to eat. As I walked in I kept hearing a radio's static and took the one out of my trench coat pocket.

"What the fuck? This hasn't worked in years, why is it now goi-"

I decided to shut up when I heard the click of the gun and the barrel pointed at the back of my head. I slowly turned around to see a cop as she sighed and put the gun away.

?????: Sorry about that! There's been a lot of those....things walking around the damn place so I had to be careful who I let in here.....so what's a cute boy like you doing here?

"Looking for my mother house she left for me in her will."

I showed her the letter as she nodded and handed it back. She then proceeded to give me a couple of items for me to go out into the fog with.

Cybil: By the way my name is Cybil, if you ever need anything just come back here.

I left and went to the house my mother had left me in her name, when I noticed that the area around me began to turn to night which was strange. I looked at my watch and it was barely 8 am, the sun must've been out. Maybe time works differently here. I went inside the house ans it seemed basic, it had a couch, tv and some other things around the house. I found a note on the table I'm guessing before mom died.

Dear Chris

      I have left this house to you in my will along with some things around the house you'll need to survive here....one more thing. There's a reason I told you never to come here when you were younger....there are horrors in this town that even I wont be able to explain....just be careful.

-Mom

I looked on the table to see a black box and when I opened it, I noticed a handgun in there just in case I were to ever need it. It was loaded and came with a holster.

I put the pistol into my holster and looked into the fridge because I was fucking starving

I put the pistol into my holster and looked into the fridge because I was fucking starving. I found some pizza in the fridge and put into the oven. After it cooked and I ate, I decided to go to bed to sleep. I locked the front door and went to the master bedroom before slowly dozing off and falling asleep. Tomorrow I'll look through the town and see what I could find.....

One thing to note about Chris is when the Narcolepsy become active, he becomes an incredibly heavy sleeper. As the child slept, the world around him began to change. Air sirens went off as the town changed into something.....horrific.....a town full of twisted creatures. This place is known as...

T̸̡̢̛͍̪̙̜̹̭͍̜͔̳̟̙͊́̍̀̌̋̽͗́͒̀ͥ̀̆̊̃̆͜͟͞͞ḧ̶̵̖̹̫̣͔͓̟́̏̽ͬ̓̐ͣę̫̖̩̙ͭͮ̃̽̾̈́̎̋͘̚͠ O̶͓̬̦̺̜͈̞̻̦̖̟͔͌͆ͦt̡̢̧̡̛͙͖̼̭̥͔̺̠͎̗͉͌͊ͧ̀ͨ̾̐̅͂́̂ͣͮͮ̈́̚̚̚͘͜͟h̨͍̼͌ͩ̀e̸̵̛̻͍̣͇͕͉̫̭͖͓͕̝̦̝̳̬̖͈̳ͭͣ̋ͬ́ͭͭ̿̌̆͒̀͑̋̈ͥ̃̚͠r̵̢̘̜̥̘̜̱͉̼͚͒̑̇ͤ͒̐̀̐̋̽̓̈́́̿͒̂̉̏̒ͯͪ́ͮ̃̍̕͝W͔̺̟͕ͫ̽͗̈͂͜o̢̡̧̼͔̍̐̐̎͠_̷̸͓̯͎̗̦̦̜͕̯̒̿̄̔̎̉ͮͣͧ̀͑̓̅́ͤ̿̚͘͡͠ṛ̼͔̥͂l̪̼ͭ͒̐̍d

A place in which those with Guilt will face them. Some actions have consequences....an this place is the result of said consequences...