#7

Arthur claps when all three enter. When Max stands, the Dutch national anthem is played and Arthur smiles.

"Lando did a really good job." says Jon and Arthur nods and he looks at Lando. His smile disappears. Lando looks ahead, but he swings back and forth. He grabs Max's arm and Max looks at Lando. And before he knew it, Lando falls backwards. Arthur immediately grabs Jon to steady himself and he looks wide-eyed at the stage. Max and Charles both jump to Lando and the music is stopped. Arthur looks around in panic and he finally looks at Jon. "Come with me." says Jon and they start running. They run to the entrance of the podium.

Panic is all Arthur feels right now. His heart beats even faster than when he's in the car. He runs onto the stage and he stops running. Jon runs to Lando. Arthur looks at Lando lying on the floor with his eyes closed. Max and Charles are kneeling by Lando and a doctor is there. Max has pressed a towel against Lando's head.

The white towel was red. Arthur looks at the ground where there is a lot of blood from Lando.

Charles sees Jon and Arthur and he gets up and walks over to Arthur. He immediately hugs Arthur while Arthur continues to look at Lando. Charles lets go of him and he puts his hand on his arms. "He's unconscious. He's not responding to anything. The ambulance is on its way and they're taking him straight to the hospital." explains Charles and Arthur looks from Charles to Lando. His eyes fill with tears and Charles hugs him close. They hear people coming up the stairs and they immediately step aside. Ambulance brothers come up with a plank for Lando to lie on. They kneel down by Lando and Max has to step aside. Max walks towards them and Charles extends his arm. Max presses himself against Charles and he puts his arm around Charles's waist. Christian and Helmut arrive too and they walk to the ambulance brothers.

They were all watch how they were busy  with Lando. They look into his eyes with a light, they check the wound on his head and whether he reacts to anything. It is then put on the shelf and secured and then it is lifted and taken away. Cristian comes our way and Helmut walks away.

"Hey guys." says Christian and Max lets go of Charles and he puts his hand on Cristian's shoulder. "They're taking him to the hospital. I've got the address. I'm going there now and Helmut will arrange everything at the garage." Christian says. "Did they say anything about Lando?" asks Arthur. "He is unconscious. They take him to the hospital and he gets all kinds of scans there. They got the papers from the doctor with his latest blood results. He will probably be put on an iron drip right away. That's all I know." "Can I come with you to the hospital?" Arthur asks him. "Yes, you can." "You have to tell Fred Art." says Charles and Arthur nods softly. "I'm going to pack my things and then I'll come to Ferrari." Christian says and Arthur nods. "Thank you." he says. "No problem, I'll be right with you." says Christian and he walks away.

"Don't you mind?" Arthur asks Charles. "Are you crazy? You're going with Christian now. Max and I will be right over." "Yes please." says Arthur softly and Charles hugs him. "I'm not going to do many interviews. And certainly not the meeting. We also want to go to Lando." says Charles and Arthur nods and he presses his face into Charles's neck. "It's going to be okay." says charles. "Let's go. Be honest with Fred about your relationship. He will let you go, but he needs to know." says Charles when he lets go and Arthur nods. "Max, will I see you soon?" Charles asks Max. "Yes." he says softly and Charles hugs Max. Max closes his eyes and rubs Charles's back. They let go of each other after a few seconds and the three of them walk downstairs. Max walks to Red Bull and Charles and Arthur walk to Ferrari. Arthur looks towards Red Bull and he sees Helmut walking towards Max and he puts his hand on Max's shoulder.

They walk into Ferrari and Fred walks towards us. "Hey guys." he says and puts his hand on Charles' shoulder. "How are you? This is quite a shock." "I'm okay. I'm shocked, but... Yeah... I hope Lando gets better soon." "Yes, we all hope so. Are you going there later?" "I want to. Can the meeting go to Wednesday?" "We'll arrange that. I understand you want to go to Lando now." says Fred and Charles nods. "And you Arthur? You ran there quickly." says Fred and Arthur nods softly and he wiggles his fingers. "I uhm... I'll be picked up by Christian later. I'm going straight to the hospital. If that's okay." he says and Fred nods. "Yes sure. Are you close with Lando?" asks Fred and Arthur looks at Charles. He smiles weakly and nods. "Lando is... Uhm... Lando and I have a relationship." says Arthur and Fred looks at him surprised. "Really?" he asks and Arthur nods. "We've been together for almost 4 years." he says and a smile comes on Fred's face . "I'm glad to hear that. Then you quickly pack your things and then you go with Christian." "Thank you," he says. "Charles, I have spoken with the Fia. You and Max have to go to the press conference. It's a very short one. That's all you need to do. The fia sends that footage to all channels that broadcast." "Okay. Thank you." says Charles. "The Fia already said that this must be quite a shock for you." says Fred and Charles nods. "Okay then I'm going there now." says Charles and Arthur looks behind Charles where Max is coming "Max is heading that way I think," he says and Charles looks back. "Then I'll go." "Yes, Patrick is ready. He walks with you." says Fred and Charles nods. "I'll see you later at the hospital, okay?" "Yes. I'm going to pack my things." says Arthur and Charles nods. "Take it easy, okay? It's going to be okay." says Charles and he presses a kiss on Arthur's cheek before he walks away. "Yeah.. I'm going upstairs." he says and Fred nods. He walks upstairs and quickly grabs his stuff and then he walks down again.