#3

Wednesday September 13

At 8 o'clock Arthur woke up. He hears Max and Charles whisper softly. He signs and lie still for a while as he slowly wakes up. After a while he opens his eyes and he looks at Lando who was still sleeping. Arthur smiles and he brings his hand to Lando's  face and brush his hair aside. A bigger smile crosses his face as he caress Lando's  cheek.

Evertime he feels so lucky to wake up next to Lando.

"Good morning." Charles says and Arthur lies back down on his back and he looks at them. "Good morning." He says as he stretch. "Did you have a good sleep?"  Charles ask and Arthur nods. "These chairs are very comfortable." He says and Max nods. "That's exactly what I wanted. There are plenty of times when you have to spend the night on the plane." he says and Arthur nods. "I've decided to fly with you every time." he answered and they chuckle. "9 times out of 10 you do, so." Max chuckles and Arthur chuckles. "Is Lan still asleep?" Charles asks. "Yes. He said that he was very tired yesterday." Arthur answers. "Ah okay." says Charles and Arthur looks at the clock. It was now 2 o'clock. "I will wake him up soon. Because of the time difference." He said and both Max and Charles nod. "Yeah that is probably a good idea." Max says and Arthur looks at Lando again.

Arthur let Lando sleep for another half hour before shaking him awake. A sign leaves Lando's mouth and he slides closer to Arthur. Arthur puts his arms around Lando and he does the same. "You need to wake up Chèri." Arthur says and shakes him gently again. "Arthur." Lando moans softly and Arthur press a kiss on Lando's forehead. "I know Darling, but you really need to wake up. Otherwise you won't sleep tonight." He says and Lando sighs. "Five minutes." he mumbles and Arthur chuckles. "I've known your for five minutes Norris." Arthur yokes and Lando squeezes Arthur's hip. "Hey!" Arthur calls and Lando chuckles softly. "I'm so tired Art." he says afterwards, but he opens his eyes. "You slept quite a long time. You slept for 10 hours." Arthur says and Lando rubs his eyes. "Doesn't feel like it." he mutters. "You need to wake up, sorry." Arthur says.

They lay there for a while before sitting up. Lando stayed under the covers while Arthur go out of it, already noticed the temperature difference.

"They have brought sandwiches and various fillings. Shall I have them come?" Max ask. "Yeah, that is a good idea. Then we'll eat around lunchtime." says Charles. Max gets up and walks away.

Arthur look back at Lando when Max left. Lando is staring forward, completely in his own world. Arthur rest his head on Lando's shoulder and he waits for Lando to come out of his stare. When Arthur feels that Lando place his head against his, he slide his hand under the blanket and grab Lando's hand.

Arthur knows that Lando hates eating on the plane. Lando is less good at that. But he needs to eat something, because he has to go straight on to the circuit.

Max comes back with all kinds of plates and three people come running for food. Lando removes the blanket while everything is placed on the tables behind them. They thanked the people and they sit down on the table. Lando grabs a sandwich. He ate one sandwich and then he stops. He picks up his phone and starts typing. He stays on his phone and sometimes he says something to the boys.

"There should be two cars ready. One to go to the hotel and one to go to the track. Charl, are you coming with us or not today?" asks Max. "Yes, I have to. I'll go right away." Charles says . "Okay. The car is ready for you Art." "Thank you Max." says Arthur.

Lando's stomach hurts. He puts his hand on his stomach as he looks outside. It hurts a lot. He hates  eating on an airplane, he hates eating when it's this hot. He noticed over the year that it all has an impact on him. He knows Jon and Arthur would prefer him to eat two sandwiches, but if he has to eat one more now he will throw up.