Cricket: "No, we need something that makes your eyes go wide and your heart beat fast!"

Tilly: "Uh... Uh... A vanilla volcano!"

Cricket: "Nooo!" He looks over at a hen pecking the ground and gets an idea. "Hmm. We're gonna launch a chicken... into outer space."

Tilly: "Really?"

Cricket: "We are gonna launch a chicken into space."

Tilly: "Papa's gonna be thrilled."

Cricket: "We are gonna launch a chicken into outer space!"

Tilly: "Whoo!"

...

Cricket put down a cinder block, and used a tape measure to measure a hen. He then sawed off a piece of wood. Tilly was calculating the length to launch the chicken into space.

Cricket: "Initiate launch sequence."

...

Cricket jumps off the top of a refrigerator onto a plank connected to the cinder block, used as a sea saw. The hen is sitting on the other side of the plank. As Cricket lands on the plank, the hen goes up, but then she immediately comes back down.

Cricket: "Dang it. We're gonna need more manpower." He then noticed Remy walking by while whistling and carrying a violin case.

Cricket: "Hey, Remy!"

Remy: "Hey Cricket!"

Cricket: "Wanna help us launch a chicken into space?"

Remy: "Oh, well, I'm not sure my parents would approve."

Cricket: "Well, I don't see your parents around. You in?"

Remy: "Violin lessons be darned!"

He throws his case and ran over to Cricket and Tilly.

Cricket: "Welcome aboard Remy."

Remy: "Glad to be on board Cricket."

Cricket turned his attention back to the plank and stomp his foot on it. "We need a better propulsion system."

Remy then raised his hand. "Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh."

Cricket: "Yes, Remy?"

Remy: "What about a really big slingshot?"

Cricket: "Bingo-bango. I know just the thing." He jumps up and off the plank propelling himself up. Y/N walked over next to the kids and caught Cricket before he fell.

Y/N: "Gotcha Cricket."

Cricket: "Thanks Uncle Y/N."

Y/N: "No problem. I was going back to my place to get some lemonade. Want me to bring you three some?"

Kids: "Yes please."

...

Gramma is sleeping on her chair, with her dentures in a glass and the TV on. Cricket and Remy cracked her door slightly open.

Remy: "Won't your Gramma be mad that we're sneaking around her room?"

Cricket: "No, it's no problem." He opened the door a little more.

Remy: "Oh, good."

Cricket: "Unless we get caught. She's got a sword." He sneaked his way into the room.

Remy: "Wait, what?!" He sneaked into the room alongside him.

Tilly: "I'll stand guard." She said from the doorway.