12

Phil's pov
My heart raced as I ran , this was my sixth subject which was PE . Coach said to do ten laps on the huge circle in the track and field area that was only two meters away from the ruby area .

I never thought running would be somehow therapy, sure it's tiring but when you focus on the things that you're thinking in your head it's like you aren't running and when you knew that you keep running and running but this would be more fun with music but like the rules said it's not allowed because phones aren't allowed.

They allow tv but no phones, ridiculous.

I sprinted to finish the last lap and surely I got forth place , but I don't give two fucks about it . I grabbed my water bottle from the bleachers where we put all our belongings, as I gulped all the water down to my system, first place was to a girl that was well in my PE class and English class aswell as in my math class .

She was tall , had blonde hair , and her eyes were green , I soon learned that her name was Slovakia . "Nice one , but keep your mind on the field" the coach said knowing that she was talking to me not knowing that my mind and my thoughts are the ones that keep me running all day everyday. "Yes coach" I said in reply . The bell rang it was time for my next class and but this class had an extension for us to wash all of the sweat away , I got up getting my things and made my way to the shower room .

I went to the shower room, the room filled with steam that was caused by the warm water that was used to wash the our bodies, I went to a mini locker that I owned. My mini locker was filled with bars of soap , shampoos, body scrubs, and other essentials that the school provided. I got a bottle of shampoo and as I Close the door of it I was met by a nation "you're that new student" the female nation said "yes, hi" I said "it's Thailand, my name is Thailand" the nation now Thailand said "Philippines but everyone else calls me philia" I replied "nice to meet you" she said with a smile .

"I heard you're also room mates with Malay" she said "yeah , why ?" I asked "nothing" she says. "By the way could I get a bar of soap , I ran out" she said "sure" I opened the locker and gave her small box containing a fresh bar of soap that was inside. "Thanks" she smiled once again "do you want to go somewhere ? You know , shopping for the welcome party?" She said "sure , sure I wanted to get out of this prison anyway" she said as she chuckled.

"So it's a yes then , meet me Tomorrow, after class in the gates of the school" Thailand said "ok I gotta go shower now, see ya !" Thai said before she left entering a emey shower cubicle .

~time skip~

After school I went to my dorm , opening the door I saw Malay and Indonesia and Singapore. Singapore was usually I his room but that's alright. Indo and Malaysia was playing video games and Singapore was on the other couch studying "cover me ! Cover me !" Indo yelled at Malay "yeah I'm on it just chill" Malaysia said "can you just shut up ! Why is it you need to be noisy while playing " Singapore blabbered as Indo let out an upsetting growl "I told you to cover me !" Indo says wanting to throw the controller in his hands "I did but we were logging !" Malay barked back . Oh it's nice to see them together again

"Oh hey , philia" Malay's expression changed "hi'" I replied still seeing the visible bruise on his face "how was school" Indo says "normal, boring and annoying" I replied

"Why annoying? Did Japan get a fight with you again or did you-" I stopped him with his words "he pinned me to a wall" I replied as there facial expressions changed to mischievous one "ohh he likes you~" Malaysia says while Indo burst out laughing "shut up ! He doesn't it," I say

"Oh , Phil he does~" Malay said while Indo pinned Malay to the wall mimicking the situation that happened
"Oh philia I hate you but I love you~" Indo says "Japan but-" Malay was representing me . I try my best to hide my laugher considering the fact that I hate that Japanese to death. But I couldn't help but laugh "may I kiss you~" Indo who was portraying Japan said .