3

Author's pov
The room was pitch black it was dark and quiet ; nothing can be heard but the sound of the wind that blew the branch of a tree that hit the window that imitated a person that was knocking through a window , that woke the Filipina up . She got up the bathtub , trying her best to not make any noise that could wake anyone up .

She got her bags ready . And she then got the rope that France gave earlier as she opened the bathroom door she was surprised to see France awake and seated down her bed playing with her lighter "why are you up ?" The Filipina questioned "to help you" France muttered "now shut up an let's get on with it" France got the rope that was on Phil's hand and tied it to something that could secure her to prevent her from falling to her death.

With that Phil secured her bags with her , making sure they won't fall . Phil grabbed the rope and sat at the edge of the window looking at France "thanks" she smiled "it's no problem , Goodbye" France uttered "bye" Phil said before she finally was grabbing on the rope as she started to climb down with France watching the filipina as she makes her way down . Half way through , Phil now reached a room . It looked awfully familiar because it was actually UN's office. And of course the office wasn't empty . "What if they find out ?" A voice said ; a voice that belonged to none other than EU "the students ?" Phil's eyes widened as blood covered the principal's shirt "they won't , as long as Switzerland-" with that sentence Phil lost her grip with the rope . She fell hard on the grass making a slight scratch luckily .

"What was that !" A lound voice echoed with that Phil stood up and before she could run away "you , stop where you are" a male voice said .

"Fuck"

Phil cussed. The man that stopped her was a security guard that guarded the school. The security guard then brought Phil to the principal's office .

Phil's pov
I was brought to the principal's office , Mr. UN wasn't here since he told me to wait . I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. Blood on Mr UN's shirt ? Don't fucking tell me this guy is Ted Bundy. Suddenly a door open. It was Mr . UN he  came from another room that was connected to his office and he was in a new shirt. "Good evening Miss Philia" he says tiredly and he didn't seem happy of course but that didn't bother me , what bothered me was this guy . This principal must've killed someone or something. "Good evening" I replied with a serious face on me . "What where you doing outside" he was furious "I was gonna go for a walk with my bags" I replied, yes I lied with the stupidest reasons bu- "Don't lie to me you're gonna attend this school, It doesn't matter if you hate it or like it !" His voice echoed around the room "Do you understand ?" He added "Do you understa- ?" I replied before he could even answer, "yes sir" I said with a smile but inside me wouldn't give up .

I need to get out of here ; I don't want to be the next victim "anyway it's good you're here , I'm moving you to another room tomorrow. Do get enough sleep" he says as I had no choice but to paly for a little while . While I plan a better plan to get out of this school. I was about to stand up by he stopped me "I didn't dismiss you yet miss philia" I then sat back down as he stood up and got some books as he turned around I saw a spot of blood on his sleeve . Was he hiding something? He definitely looks like it . He then turned around and handed me three tex books. "Your books for the whole year" he says as I accepted them .

"Thank you sir" I said in a rush and pulled the door for the way out "I'm watching you miss philia" he says as I paused for a sec . Before walking again. He's hiding something I could some how feel it . And it was something to do with Switzerland ? Who's he or she ? I said as I made my way back to France's dorm .

I need to leave but I'll think for a different idea . Until then .