Chapter 45. Head trauma.

Start from the beginning

I looked down at Iruma again. His face was pale, his lips now a dull color instead of the red I usually see. I took another look at his wound as I moved my other hand away from it. I had used my sleeve to try and stop the bleeding, and I finally did it. He really isn't bleeding much, but he did get a pretty bad hit on his head, so he will probably have a headache.

"He will be fine." I told myself again. Iruma stared up at me, his eyes open again.

"Iruma.. Iruma?.. Iruma?!" I called out again. His eyes focused on me, and yet again I teared up. Every time he wakes up im so relieved.

"Thank the devil you woke up.." I said for the fifth time. I wanted to add the word again after the sentance, but didn't. "Master Iruma, are you okay?" I asked yet again.

I then looked at the alleyway, hearing footsteps approaching. A figure stepped towards us from the darkness.

"Master Alice, I have arrived." He said, approaching us. He kneeled down, getting a better look at Iruma.

"It seems he's quite tired, lets get back home, shall we?" I nodded, moving myself to carry him. Before I did anything I placed my glasses onto his nose. I don't want him to get unwanted attention if anyone's there. I then picked him up, supporting his head with my arm and walked out the alleyway.

Once we were home I carried him out the door, and brought him over to the family nurse who was already waiting at the front door steps. She quickly welcomed us in as she led us to her office.

Our family home is quite big, especially since our family only has 4 members. My mom, my two cousins and me. Our cousins decided to live with us after some drama happened to them and their part of the family. I love them like they were my own sisters.

Nonetheless, in our family we have various rooms. Rooms for the cooks, for the butlers, for the maids, for the tailors, for the guests, for ourselves and for the nurse. Ofcourse we also have offices and such, for them to be able to work. They don't get paid, thats because they are our servants, and only here to protect us and help us with our lives. They are fine with it though.

Nonetheless, once I entered her office with master Iruma, she locked me out the door for a while after she said she would need some space to heal him. After bringing him in and the nurse let me inside the room again, I took a peak at him. His head looked good as new, the blood was gone, and so was the wound. She then added that she also healed the wounds on his arms and those on his neck while she was at it. I think that might be going a little too far, but guess that's good in a way too. That way he won't be in any more pain.

The nurse then told me that he was going to wake up with a headache like I expected, and told me to make him stay in a calm, dark room for a while. She also told me to cut off any loud sounds and bright lights and to let him rest for a while.

After thanking her and saying goodbye and dragged Iruma upstairs into my bed. I closed the windows so that no bright lights could hurt him. I then layed next to him, waiting for him to wake up again, hoping that he would be feeling better soon.

Iruma's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to a dimly lit room. Was it evening already? Last I checked I was in the city with Azz, shopping for clothes. After that we went trough the crowd and-

I brought my hand to my face as I felt my head hurting. My body seemed moved on its own. Then from next to me someone else moved. "Azz?" I asked, wanting to confirm that it was him.

"Master Iruma, are you alright?" He asked me, moving over to see me better. I looked at him and nodded. "Im alright, just have a headache. Also, how did I get here?"

"Thats good." He said, taking a deep breath. "You hit you're head and went unconscious." He then said, looking at me with piercing eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, whispering. "You look pale." Again I nodded. "I am? And oh, really, im okay I think." I replied, slightly doubting myself.

Azz then moved over closer to me, embracing me into his arms and burying his head in my neck. "Thank devi you're okay. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't." He said, laying there. I smiled to myself. I loved him so much.

"You don't need to be so worried about me all the time, ill be fine, I promise." I said, hoping it would calm him down a little. Then out of nowhere, my stomach started growling.

Asmodeus then let go, looking at me curiously. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly, embarrassed to even say it. This moment should have been wholesome, but it got ruined because of my stupid belly.

Like shut up for a second and let me enjoy being embraced instead of feeling exposed and so so so incredibly embarrassed.

Azz moved away from me, now sitting on the bed. He looked at me, before telling me something surprising.

"I asked David what people usually do at sleepovers before, in case you came here, and he said they usually watch movies together. So would you maybe want to put on a movie while I get you a few snacks?"

"That sounds awesome." I said, smiling at him. "Okay, great, I'll get us some snacks, hold on a minute okay master? And if you need anything just shout." He said, getting up to leave. I laughed to myself as he finally leaved, ensuring I was happy and comfortable.

When he came back he had 3 people carrying food and snacks up the stairs, they left it near the door, and Asmodeus moved them all in. It was a lot of snacks. He then grabbed a remote while bringing me his first few snacks and made a television appear from the cealing.

Damn he's even richer than grandpa, huh?

"I never actually use this thing, unless I wana see some old recordings of you." He said, slightly creeping me out. I don't remember him recording me.

Nonetheless, Azz and I decided on a movie, it was gona be a horror movie. In not allowed to watch those from Opera so I stayed quiet about that part.

We then started the movie, eating snacks on the bed and cuddling, it was heaven. I love being with Azz, he always makes everything so much fun! And hes so considerate too! Especially with these snacks.. yum.

I then layed my head on his chest, enjoying the feeling of being together, and watched the horror movie.

It was a bit too scary in the end.

Actually im traumatized now.

Ill just close my eyes again.

And drift away.

---

---

---

Hi there!! And welcome back again!! I have no announcement to make today, but I would still like to take this time to apologize.

I'm sorry I was late again, I do this every time because I'm both lazy, terrible at getting motivation and maybe even worse at planning my time.

Anyways, now that its out, let me know if you enjoyed it or not!! Also let me know any improvement I could make, or if theres something you don't like so I can make it better!!

Thank you for reading this chapter, and I hope you stay safe!! On top of that, I wish you an awesome day and a lot of luck!!

Cya next week!!

--3 August