Saxi: "!"

The black-haired middle-aged man fighting slime: "!!"

All fighters in battle: "!!!!!!"

The end of the battle was caught off guard, although it was about to end. It's just that normally, the person who killed the final boss should not be His Highness Saxi, the strongest in their universe, or the reformed person who flew out just now? Why did he turn into a weak oga whose skin turns red and whimpers when the wind blows?

Su Lin'an rubbed his red eyes and said that he was not crying, he was just crying when he saw the wind. The wind in this broken place is too strong, and the sand got in my eyes.

But it doesn't matter, the important thing is that he just killed the boss, and the middle-aged man who was fighting the boss had a red light in his eyes, and he went straight to kill him. Su Lin'an pinched the neck of the high-ranking alien below him, trying to make it fly away: "Quick! Hurry up!"

The high-level alien being ridden by him was about to burst into tears. Although it had no tears, it flew up in a snake shape screaming.

Saxi over there reacted instantly, and kicked the black-haired middle-aged man who almost grabbed the back of Su Lin'an's head away. The man was thrown out like an arrow from Li Xuan, and thirty meters of dust was instantly splashed on the ground, filling the air. Saxi took the opportunity to grab the back of Su Lin'an's neck and tear the person off the alien's back, and then crushed the alien's head with the other hand.

The two landed lightly, and Saxi glanced at the laser gun in his hand.

Laser gun pkl-03, the third generation.

Although the piercing ability is indeed recognized as strong, it is not enough to pierce the skull of the alien leader. The spiritual high-level aliens in this battle have a hard shell that can't be blown up by a laser rocket launcher. Otherwise, they would not have adopted such a primitive way of fighting in hand-to-hand combat. This oga only used a pkl-03 third-generation laser gun to kill a high-level alien leader of the spiritual system...

"Cough, cough, cough," the moment he landed, Su Lin'an coughed non-stop while clutching his neck, the veins on his face were protruding, "I'm suffocating."

Saxi: "..." What the hell is this man!

He stretched out his legs and lifted Tisurian, and licked his lips: "Hey, name?"

Su Lin'an didn't hear it, and still coughed heart-piercingly while clutching his neck. Saxi impatiently kicked his butt again, and Su Lin'an raised his head.

"name."

"Ah?" Seeing that Saxi's face was getting dark, Su Lin'an immediately became deaf: "Su, Su Lin'an."

"Susu Linan?"

"No, Su Lin'an." Su Lin'an was embarrassed, and stuttered just now after hesitating between Shire and Su Lin'an. Looking at Saxi's face, he made a fool of himself and didn't want to lie to him, "My name is Su, and my name is Lin An."

The surname is in the front and the first name is in the back... The Federation has not had such an ancient naming method for a long time, and it really is a primitive earthling. She silently read Su Lin'an's name several times in her heart, and just as Saxi was about to say something, her eyes sharpened instantly.

His eyes pierced through the dust several meters high, and stabbed at the center of the dust two hundred meters away. I saw a black shadow patted his clothes and stood up.

It was the thing in the basement. Saxi's face was cold: "What did you do to wake up the reformed people?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an stopped coughing and stood up on his knees.