Su Lin'an rolled aside reflexively, and the transparent film material was blown to pieces.

Amidst the smoke and dust, the black-haired middle-aged man at the bottom of the ground slowly stood up from the smoke and dust. Su Lin'an noticed that one of his eyes had turned red. Witnessed by Su Lin'an, it flickered like a machine.

"Fuck!" Isn't this human? How can human eyes flash red lights?

Saxi let go irritably, and jumped out of Su Lin'an's arms. He raised his long legs and kicked Su Lin'an into the corner, and raised his hand to catch the black-haired middle-aged man's fist. Between lightning and flint, the two fought into a ball again.

There is no doubt about Saxi's fighting ability, he can slaughter more than one hundred villains in thirty minutes without getting a trace of blood.

But the black-haired middle-aged man who fought with him was also ridiculously strong, punching him every time. The walls were cracked, and the walls of the transparent film could not support the fierce battle and began to shake violently. In less than a few minutes, the bright and cold medical room was in a mess. Countless debris seeped down from the top of the head and the walls, and stones fell from the top of the head like an earthquake.

The sound of wind, fighting, and explosions came together with the sound of buildings collapsing.

Su Lin'an struggled to avoid the stones and metal blocks that fell from his head, thinking that this would not work.

He was still waiting for Saxi's rescue outside, and he couldn't mark Saxi to appease him and couldn't help him. A metal block the size of one cubic meter slammed into Su Lin'an's leg, almost breaking one of his legs. He rolled to a dead corner and shouted at Saxi: "Lead him outside!"

Saxi didn't know if she heard it or not, and kicked the middle-aged man's chest from bottom to top. The middle-aged man hit the floor with his back like a meteorite launched, and crashed into the top floor layer by layer.

With this leg strength, Su Linan swallowed his saliva, and finally felt Sassi's kindness to him.

Saxi followed closely on the horse, and in mid-air he stood on his head and kicked repeatedly. The top that wraps around the body, which only barely covered the bottom of the legs, is now completely turned down. The slender thighs are unobstructed.

Su Lin'an forced himself to look away, but thinking of the current perspective of the black-haired middle-aged man above him, he became angry.

Looking around, Su Lin'an grabbed a metal block the size of a basketball and held it in his hand.

In my previous life, I was a discus thrower at school. Although there are not many opportunities to participate in the school sports meeting, I am the first every time. Su Lin'an shook the metal block, then shouted: "Saxi get out of the way."

Saxi froze for a moment, and saw Su Lin'an bent sideways on the spot, and directly smashed the metal block towards the black-haired middle-aged man's head.

Right in the middle of the red heart, the metal block hits the face in the middle.

With that impact, a normal person would shatter his head, not to mention his face sunken. The black-haired middle-aged man, who was about to fight back, cried out in pain, closed his eyes and raised his head. Seeing the opportunity, Saxi took a few steps in the air, and then kicked the black-haired middle-aged man in the abdomen. The protective metal shell of the sky opened instantly, and the man flew out of the base.

The moment it almost flew out, it hit the half-human slime that was grabbing the red lion.

Slim's two eyes were blinded by Surin Anza, and a metal fence was clamped in one eye. At the same time, Saxi in mid-air suddenly closed his eyes, lost control of his body, and fell rapidly and freely.