(009) froyo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"cece! fuck texting, come over. right now." char said.

"where are you?" lia asked.

"home."

"yeah, which one? sturniolo's or yours?"

"mine! come over quick!"

"okay okay. bye!" lia hung up.

"lia's coming over?" tim poked his head through her door.

"what's it to you?" she scoffed.

"damn, lottie." he put a hand over his heart, "i was just about to go get starbucks for you."

"iced caramel macchiato extra caramel." she told him her order, "lia wants one too."

"basic white girl order."

"beats looking like a basic malnourished white boy." she sassed earning a scoff from him.

she heard the door slam shut, she assumed he left. but it wasn't tim leaving, it was lia entering.

"you." she pointed her index finger at her. "tell me EVERYTHING."

"WAIT!" they heard someone yell from downstairs.

two seconds later, nick came bursting through the door, panting and everything.

"i sensed shit talking!" he panted, "i'm here now.
continue."

"the date itself was amazing! he took me to this really cute diner, but it was the one matt took me
to yesterday." she frowned subconsciously.

nick and lia shared a knowing look.

"and the whole fucking time i kept comparing him to matt, which is so fucking weird! like he'd make a joke then i'd be like oh the joke matt made yesterday was wayyy funnier. i didn't say it out loud, i wish i did though. his jokes suck ass."

"okay, other than the fact you wished isaiah was my brother, what happened?" nick asked, "what made is so horrendous it was spam worthy?"

"he let me drive around in his jag right?" she said, earning a nod from the both of them, "when we got home, he said 'beats driving around in some sleazy minivan.'"