(002) car video

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

today, charlotte decided to be in a car video. it's been a while since she was in one, a year to be exact, but she really wanted to come back. she was so sick of hiding from people; if they really hate her that much, they can just block her.

"are you sure you want to do this?" asked nick for the billionth time.

"yes!" she nodded, "i told you, i'm feeling better than ever i swear."

"hi guys-" nick began but got interrupted but chris burping so loud charlotte deadass thought the ground was splitting open.

"chris, you nasty fuck!" char turned around and looked at chris who was sitting all emo in the backseat.

"what! first i can't sit shotgun, even though i called it way before you! then i can't even burp? are you serious?" chris gasped.

"matt's the driver he decided who sits shotgun!" char defended.

"yeah, only because he's all heart eyes for you!" chris yelled back.

at this point, nick was laughing his absolute ass off.

matt's face turned red, and he turned to look at nick.

"cut that out of the video." he whispered making nick laugh even harder.

"okay, can we get back to the main focus of this video?" matt yelled, embarrassed.

"whatever." chris grumbled.

"anyways!" nick gasped for air, wiping tears away from his face, "i'm gonna tell you about this weird ass encounter from our weird ass graduation!"

"we're." char corrected.

"literally what difference does it make." he stared at her.

"nick, i means only you. and we means all four of us." she blinked at him making him blink back.

the car was in total silence for a bit, until chris and matt burst out laughing.

"the so called 'homeschooled idiot' taught you pronouns, you idiot." she laughed at him.

matt subconsciously frowned at her calling herself a homeschooled idiot, however, a violent screech from nick was enough to make him forget about it.