Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2

Start from the beginning

『Guys, I think I know where Boboiboy is.』Fang told them.

『Seriously? Where?』Yaya asked hesitantly.

Mechamato then said,『If you know where he is, go bring him. It seems like there are still some Nomus around. I'm gonna go subjugate them. Gopal and Ying, stay with me. Yaya, accompany Fang.』

『Follow me.』Fang said as he started running.

Yaya flew after him. They thought the trouble they just dealt with was all. They didn't know that they just dealt with only the tip of the iceberg. There was more to come.
.
.
.
.
.

Two figures on top of a building, observing Fang and Yaya.

『Targets acquired. Moving east.』A small robot said.

There was a figure in a cloak, beside the robot. He smirked and said,『I can finally have my revenge. Boboiboy, you'll pay for disgracing me. The look on your face will be priceless... when you see your friends lifeless.』
.
.
.
.
.

『Where exactly are we going?』Yaya asked.

『I don't know.』Fang replied.

『You don't know?! What's the use of running after what you don't know?』Yaya asked.

『Hmmm... The Hero Killer...』Fang replied.

『Eh?』

『The Hero Killer's victims are mostly found in secluded places.』Fang explained.

『Don't tell me–』

『Yeah, Boboiboy's probably involved with the Hero Killer as of now. But only because Iida is probably fighting the Hero Killer right now.

『Oh, yeah. I didn't see Iida there with the hero he was interning with. Geez, that Boboiboy...』Yaya said, contemplating how to deal with him later for worrying her.

As they were checking through the alleys in that area, someone landed from the sky in front of them. They put up their guard.

That person then said,『Yeah, yeah. Put up your guard. I'll easily break through it anyway.』

『Who are you, and what do you want?』Fang asked, feeling this voice was familiar, but he couldn't land a finger on where he'd heard it before.

『Who am I? Who am I?! As expected, you've had it way too easy. Die.』The figure removed his suit and revealed himself.

Fang rose an eyebrow.『Ejo Jo? How are you here?』

『How? Not why? I'd prefer to answer why. I'm here to see Boboiboy's face in anguish over you guys' death.』Ejo Jo said.

『Yeah, no way. He can't be in this universe. Besides, Boboiboy probably already killed him off.』Fang said, walking away while Yaya followed.

『Oi, you ignoring me now?! I've gotten way stronger than last time, you know?! Come forth, P.E.T.A.L』Ejo Jo yelled.

『Hm? What does "Petal" mean now?』Fang asked.

『Hmph. Phantom Extinction and Terminal Legion. Not that I wanted to tell you, though.』Ejo Jo said as he summoned an army of robots. Each of them looked exactly like D.A.I.S.Y.

(Author's note: Those of you who've watched Boboiboy {when he was younger. Around 10 or 11 years old}, you'd see when Ejo Jo used two different robots called O.O.P.S.I.E. and D.A.I.S.Y. {Funny names, right?} to fight against Boboiboy and his friends.)