"We're not going anywhere with you, weird lady!" Sumi shouted. "Weird...I can live with that. Now come on. We don't have much time."

Y/n picked up Aoi and Kiyo and slung them over her shoulder. The girls retaliated while she was washed with a thought of nostalgia. "Where have I seen this before? Meh..it doesn't matter. LETS GOOOO." " Let them go." "Yeah let them go"

"If I let them go, you won't come. We need to stay together. Girl power! Your safety is my top priority. Now repeat after me, GIRL POWER!"

They looked at each other. They just looked at each other not knowing what to do. "Um..."

"GIRL POWER!" They yelled. "GIRL POWER!" She yelled back. Everyone seemed to be cooperative from that point on, so she let go of Aoi and Kiyo and they all walked away chanting.

When they got to y/n's car, they hesitated to get inside. Y/n threw them in carelessly and drove away at the speed of light not caring about the screaming and crying going on in the back seat.

✼✼✼

"WHAT IS THIS CONTRAPTION AND WHY IS IT SO FAST?!!" Aoi asked fearfully as she stepped foot out of the car.

"Its called a car Aoi. Its not even a big deal." "Not a big deal?! You almost killed us!!" "Relax. You can only say you almost died, if the risk of death is high. Otherwise, you say it for fun."

"What? What kind of concept is that?"

"Let's go inside. Oh and by the way, there a two guest here you won't like, but please try to get along with them. They won't hurt you as far as I'm concerned."

"Huh?" They said unanimously. "Shhh don't ask questions."

With no choice but to obey, the 4 girls followed Y/n up to her front door, preparing for whatever was inside on the way. Before she could even take hold of the doorknob, a sense of resentment overtakes her all over again.

She remembered the state of her house when she left earlier and why the it happened to be the way it was. They chomped her cupcakes and threw some on the walls, the floor and probably the ceiling. They best pray for they lives yal.

She opened the door slowly as it creaked loudly in a creepy way. Once the door was fully open, she walked in and welcomed the girls into her home as best as she could, fake smile and all. She did feel bad that that was the welcoming they had to receive, but she couldn't help her emotions at the time. She apologized on the spot and promised to make it up to them in the near future.

"Y/n-san?" Sumi called. "Yes lovely." "Where are your guests. There's no one around." She pointed out. "You're right...where are those little shrimps anyway. Come on, you can wait in the lounge while I look for them." She gestured for them to follow her, and the do so quietly.

As they entered the lounge area, there sat sleeping males, one demon the other human, and to the far right of them, sat two NOT sleeping males, both watching a weird Notnetflix-flix (copy right. That's mine😗✨) show. "Hello there. When did these two fall asleep."

"Oh you're back." Giyuu got up and bowed down to his host then began to answer her question. "It hasn't been long since they fell asleep." She smiled lightly at the sleeping figures, then sternly turned back to the other two NOT sleeping males. "Kokushibo?"

"Upstairs." Obanai responded with no care for her mood. "I brought you guys a gift. Shinobu's girls were wondering around while I was with my acquaintances. Talk to them or whatever, make them feel comfortable while I go up and get changed." They looked behind you, the 4 girls stood quietly in wait of your next order. "You can sit over there. If you need anything you can ask them. They're not Hashira in my house so don't worry about status."