Milkshakes pt2

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐀! •••

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐡..𝐬𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐡 𝐲'𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐘𝐞 𝐘𝐞 :3
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 = 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.

𝐓𝐖: 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬😃

ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
As the three of them got out of the room, the scent of food filled the two guys nostrils. They whiffed so much you couldn't help but laugh.

Passed through the lounge to get something you needed then zipped straight to the kitchen. Work wasn't as easy as you made it seem to be. But it was manageable, especially since you had Freda with you. She always yelled at you for your non feminine behavior.

But don't worry she was just mad.

Anyways.....everyone sat around the table, silently awaiting the 19yo to finish setting down the last few bowls she had in hand. The demons sat on one end, while the humans sat on the other. Y/n sandwiched herself in between both species not caring about the bad vibe they were givin.

On the demons side, both Kokushibo and Enmu sat still. Barely taking any breaths nor looking at anyone. The rest of you guys ate breakfast while they just became one with stillness.

As the three of you ate, the Hashira lower his spoon down into the bowl, and brought his arm slowly to his face. He put his hand on his eye, a sad expression came over his features.

Y/n knew why he was so down, but she didn't exactly know how to help out. She wasn't sure what to do but she had to try. Obanai pulled himself out of his trance and continued to eat his breakfast, slowly, through his mask.

"Um..." Enmu sounds from across the table. Glare's are shot at him from everyone except Y/n, who was just reading through a pile of papers and sipping at her porridge. Enmu gulped down nervously before speaking up. "Uhm...black haired human boy..." Murata and Obanai look at each other curiously seeing they both have the same hair color. Both of them turn to the demon with a brow raised and scoff. "Ah..ha.ha....haaaaa, the smaller one I mean." "My name is Murata. Huh you don't even know the name of the person you were about to eat." Murata huffed.

"About that......I wanted to apologies."

Silence...

"What?" Y/n asked, surprised by the word spoken by the demon. "Yes. I am truly sorry for almost consuming you. I promise it will not happen again. if you'd only let me, I'd like to do something to earn your forgiveness." Enmu finished.

Kokushibo acted like he hadn't heard a thing, while the two Demon slayers and the 19yo sat shocked. "Murata you have to forgive him!!!!" Y/n said loudly. "Wha- but he's a demon! I cant forgive him." he responded. "But he's asking so nicely. Look at how cute he is fidgeting with he's fingers under the table. He really means well." She cooes.

"I'll do anything. I'll even be of service to you, but please find it in you to forgive me......please." Enmu shared. "Awwww!!! Don't worry Enmu he forgives you."