Rainy Gloom

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫•••

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨? 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 4𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 *𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡* 𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 ㆆ︵ㆆ

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲...
ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Droplets trickled down the cold windows meeting each other and sliding to the bottom of the glass.

🅃🅄🄴🅂🄳🄰🅈
The weather forecast for the day was heavy rainfall and a slight chance of hailing. The kitchen sat empty, and so did the lounge. The hallways were silent and still with no one around and the lovely sound of the drops of rain hitting the roof and windows harshly.

"I wonder what everyone is doing? Maybe they're all asleep?" Y/n said to herself in a low voice. It was 07:09 a.m and she had just woken up not so long before. She sat upright and glanced around the room, taking in her surroundings before making a decision.

Y/n looked at her phone for a second then hopped out of bed. She fixed her slanted pajamas and headed to her joined bathroom instead of the one in the hall. She didn't like to use that bathroom often coz it was always colder than the rest and the color was ugly. She wanted it redone with pretty glossy tiles, darker colors painted on the walls and a cute black and red rug.

She made her way to the sink, a yawn escaping her as she scratched her messy hair. "I look like a mess." She said out loud before reaching for her toothbrush and toothpaste.

'𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦...𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒.' The thought of the sugary goodness brought a smile to the (h/c) girl. Liking the idea a little too much the 19yo finishes with her teeth and brushed her hair readying it to be murdered by her favorite hair tie.

The ponytail was done, her skin was alive and well and her glasses were smacked on. '𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡.' She said as she walked out the ugly bathroom. Y/n turned to her closet to get a cute hoodie for the cold and different pants. '𝐼'𝑑 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒.......' She thought loudly glaring at her cute PJ bottoms. Deciding on a pair of black sweats, she dashes out the closet, changes and heads to her victims.

A little ding stops her in her tracks. It was her phone. Someone had just sent a text, and she knew very well who that someone was. With heavy steps and a new expression, Y/n picks up her phone and opens the message.