Lost Souls

"𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧...𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤-𝐚-𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧" "𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..." "𝐏𝐨𝐩 𝐩𝐨𝐩" •••

Hello lovely people of this world

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞....𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

05:32 𝐚.𝐦. 𝐒𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡...

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲
ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
'Where could they have gone? Why are they so small?'

Y/n searched around the area she'd seen the girls in at first, but there was no sign of then.  Feeling like her fretting wouldn't help, she decided to ask the people around.

'Why must I be so irritatingly anti-social!!!?'

"Hello, have you seen four girls with butterfly hair pins?" She asked someone. "No" they responded simply. She continued to ask, over and over again and not once did someone help her. Rich stuck up tourists were always ones to ignore their surroundings or dismiss them completely.

Your girl Y/n was sick of running around with a cake in her hand, a sling bag that kept sliding off and a phone that reminded her to drink water......(Oh shii I need myself one of those._.)
She pushed past a crowd of people that were gathered around a woman who was performing. The girls were still nowhere to be found. No where in sight.

Y/n began to worry. It was getting darker and darker as the seconds sent by. The dangers of the road were unknown to everyone but Y/n, she'd lived there long enough to see what the residents were brave enough to do. The residents robbed the tourists at most, so the only ones left to be wary of were the tourists themselves.

Creepy women would pay young men to hit girls for no reason or they would take random guys off the streets and who knows where. It didn't happen often but it wasn't a laughing matter. The men would harass woman, drug them, or take them away. People knew about some of these things but if they acted up, their only source of income would be risked. They did what the assholes wanted them to do, and watched guilty of their selfishness.

Y/n feared the girls would fall prey to any one of these crimes, so she made haste to find them. 'They couldn't have gotten far.' She decided that, instead of going deeper into the city, she would search the outer parts. She dashed past all the previous stores and turned to look where the forest met the town.

She stopped in her track as she heard a muffled voice. "They're here? Aoi-chan! Sumi-chan! Kiyo-chan! Naho-chan! Where are you?" She called out. "Aoi-chan! Where are you??" She called again. An empty silence was all she got in response, but she called out one more time. "AOI-CHAN! PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!"

"WHO ARE YOU!?" A soft and stern voice called back. "I'm a friend of Tomioka Giyuu and Iguro Obanai. Please tell me where you are it isn't safe here!" She spoke. Foots steps could e heard in the distance as she awaited the girls reply. Y/n took a fighting stance and as she raised her fists to defend herself, a small hand touched her leg.
"Ahhh wtf- oh. Don't scare me like that!"

The 4 girls stood there, eyeing our main protagonist skeptically. "I know I seem a little suspicious, but I can explain." "Explain yourself, how do you know our names!?" Aoi yelled.
"Tomioka-san told me your names. He uh... Take about you guys a lot. Anyway now isn't the time for an interrogation. We need to get you to my house where its safe."