Hope: The Shangri-La Hotel?

Dave: wait, wait! Shangri-La Hotel?

Hope: class and I booked the Shangri-La Hotel for our baecation few months ago. I told you about that, remember?

Dave: I get that. But not the hotel. I never knew you guys booked that hotel, that cost $5 or 700 to get in. How did you...[ sudden realisation and turned to rage. ] YOU USED MY MEMBERSHIP CARD?!

The young couple chuckled nervously.

Becca: what?

Dave: I have a membership card for this ONE particular hotel that I, and only I can only use it!

Doug: like what?

Dave: [ shrugged ] you know. other stuff.

Doug: [ smirk ] you mean...giving someone a good time~ [ wiggle his eyebrows]

Hope: [ face palm ] oh my god!

Others: [ disgusted and groans ] oh come on!/ what is wrong with you? my god! / Doug, I love you, but please no. / why would you think that? / that I will not get that image out of my mind. / that is disgusting. I can't, I just can't.

Doug: what? I just thought that's what you do in hotels

Dave: first of all, no! not for me. Second, I go there for my work. Galas, fairs. Those sort of things. Not...that!

Doug: but have you though?

( At the living room )

Everyone has settled down comfortably in the living room as Joe brought them tea.

Joe: private told us so much about you all!

Eva: really?

Short fuse: ah! We didn't know our private thinks of us as celebrities.

Roger: your friend told us that you all worked together now?

Kowalski: well. We're not work work together, just pay a visit with our family.

Joe: [ to dave ] and you must be Dave. The man of this parenting operation.

Dave: yeah, that's me! Me and private are dad bros. Im hopes biological father, private is hopes adopted father. We work together.

Joe: I see...private told me so much about you.

Dave: [ worried ] h-he did...

Private: Only the good ones.

Joe: he told me how you love your daughter and how overprotective you are with her.

Dave: I'm not THAT protective.

The others gave him an ' are you sure ' eyebrow.

Dave: I'm not! It dad instincts, it's normal.

Roger: so what you guys doing here. I feel that something is important.

The others looked at each other with worry before turning back to the cat.

Becca: yeah, it is.

Roger: let me guess. Plane crash?

Hope: how did you know?

Roger turned on the TV and show them the news about a jet that crashed into sea.

Brad: that's explains it.

Roger: [ turned off the TV ] I assuming you want my help?

Private: yeah. We do actually.

Brad: there's this guy. a dolphin, a dangerous dolphin name Dr blowhole. he is planning something. [ to hope ] and he's after our friend.