Chapter 6

Meanwhile at the lair, Dr.Blowhole was watching the north wind set off from central zoo by using the cameras when his minions enters the room.

Dr. Blowhole: well?

Lobster: it's all set, sir?

Dr.blowhole: good, make sure everything is ready, because a special guest has come to visit...

( mean while with the north wind )

The others were walking back to the office as
Cass and Hope were talking.

Cass: so Dave is here?

Hope: [ smile ] yeah! Ever since the penguin incident, dad started to change his ways and join the family and team.

Cass: [ impress] wow, and how is he accepting things?

Hope: a lot better actually.

Short fuse: yeah, I hope he isn't worrying after we left.

As they entered the office, they notice panicking Dave trying to get hold with the others, seeing if they were alright.

Dave: [ worry ] come on, Please let them be alright. Come on.

Short fuse: okay, that's worrying.

Hope: dad?

Dave: [ turn to hope and embrace her ] oh thank goodness. Your alright! Are you all okay?

Hope: we're good. You and Doug?

Dave: me and Doug are good. where's your boyfriend?

Short fuse: talking to rich. Why?

Dave: after you guys went, we tried distracting them as possible, but they've sent droids without us knowing . I-I...I couldn't stop them. I'm so sorry!

Corporal: Dave, it's not your fault.

Cass: and they got back safely. It took them 50 minutes to come and grab us...

Dave stayed silent as he saw an old friend for a long time.

Dave: Cass?

Cass: hey Dave, it's been a while.

Dave: i-i though you were-

Cass: a goner? [ chuckles] not yet!

Hope: Cass told me about you two being friends while I was being created.

Dave: yeah, she helped me a lot back then. Did you...

Hope: no, actually. But I did use my powers that didn't trigger.

( with classified in Richard's office )

Richard and classified sat down quietly in Richard's office while Chad was standing next to Richard as he watches the two giving each others raging glares.

Richard: so. Would you like to explain what happened last night?

Classified: I don't know, sir. you tell me?

Richard: you knocked my guards out from floor 10. Disobeying my direct orders by letting agent Hope out, which she was in fact a danger to the company and every-

Classified: she is not!

Richard: you keep saying she isn't. but me, she is by proof.

Classified: If you think she's dangerous, WHY HAVEN'T SHE TURNED?

Richard: [ slams his hands on table ] NOT YET, SHE HASN'T!!...if you ever disobey me again, I will make sure you will join hope in her cage, do you understand?