His face suddenly became extremely ugly, and he pulled out a tattered bathrobe from under the bed, which was blue and purple.

From a short distance, Su Lin'an saw with his own eyes that something seemed to be stained on the bathrobe, which was mottled. But it was precisely because of his glance that Saxi instantly tore the bathrobe with his hands into claws.

Anyone who is not blind can see that Saxi is furious, Su Lin'an is horrified, and tries to reduce the sense of existence.

"Just one more look and I'll pluck your eyeballs off!" Saxi didn't calm down because of him, but his face became even uglier. Hidden in the long silver hair, red blood dripped from the tips of the ears, and the pale cheeks were also stained red, "Close your eyes!"

Su Lin'an was particularly aggrieved, but afraid of death: "...Oh."

The person feels more ashamed with his eyes closed than without them. Saxi wanted to be angry, but there was no reason. This robe was stuffed into the bed by him. Want to explain, but don't bother to explain. Why did he have to explain to a weak oga that he didn't mean to tuck the bathrobe he was wearing into the comforter. Difficult to advance or retreat, his face was blue and purple, and he kicked the bell on the bedside.

There was a sound of electric sparks, and Saxi was furious at the 3D image that suddenly appeared in midair: "Remove everything in this room! Ten minutes, I don't want to see the same thing!"

As the two sizzling electric currents continued to sound, a "OK Your Highness" came back from there. About thirty seconds later, three robots in military uniforms walked in. Then one of them picked up the cage where Su Lin'an was in, and the other two cleaned up the room spotlessly.

Not only that, even the gems inlaid on the wall have changed their color.

The robot holding the cage even asked Saxi: "Your Highness, do you want to change this cage?"

"No need," Saxi said with a stinky face, "Hurry up."

Su Lin'an squatted in the cage and witnessed all this with dead fish eyes. He can only use one word to describe it, which is outrageous.

The whole process didn't take ten minutes, and it was cleaned up in about five minutes.

When the robot went out, it also helped Saxi close the door by the way.

The thin red on Saxi's face has faded, and the pale skin has a texture like marble. The loose silver hair fell down against a red lip dripping with blood, softening his already elegant face. If he doesn't look too cold, he looks very much like His Royal Highness who lives in the castle and waits for the warriors to rescue him.

It's a pity that His Highness the Prince was not in the mood to appreciate his beauty, and without even looking at Su Lin'an, he nestled on the bed and fell asleep.

Su Lin'an was very fortunate that there was still a nest in the cage that could sleep him who was less than 1.83 meters tall. I don't know what kind of soft cushions are laid on the ground, and I don't feel diaphragmatic. The sudden relaxation after tense nerves is really exhausting, Su Linan nestled on it and fell asleep unconsciously.

When he woke up, Saxi was gone.

There was no one in the room except him.

The brightly lit room was shrouded in darkness. The space also seemed to be expanded, and a special gas diffused. When Su Lin'an's eyes adapted to the darkness, he realized that the room had turned into a starry sky similar to the Milky Way. Countless shining gems became the stars dotted the starry sky in the dark night.

He seemed to be in the universe for a moment. Is this the power of star high technology?

At this time, Saxi, who was being tested in the third medical room, came out of the medical testing cabin with his upper body bare. After taking the clothes from the deputy and putting them on, Saxi buttoned up the buttons while listening to Colonel Sophie's report on the test results.