Su Lin'an stepped in with her naked body in her arms, wanting to cry but without tears.

He thought that such a narrow capsule would definitely suffocate, but he fell into a coma within three seconds of entering. The alarm light of the capsule flickered, and everyone in the room looked over. The prison guard was also taken aback, and hurried to the testing capsule to press the switch. Although death row prisoners below c3 in Paradise Prison are legally declared dead, it does not mean that they can take the lives of death row prisoners who have not been reviewed at will.

The identity of this interstellar thief has not been verified. If Guo dies here, the prison guards will take full responsibility. The prison guard who was still irritable just now panicked, and immediately questioned the staff: "Sergeant Kantsi, what happened to him!!"

The speed of data jumping on the screen is very fast.

Curly-haired white coat, that is, Kandis. Strings of data flashed quickly on the blue light glasses, most of which were green, with a small number of red values ​​mixed in. He came over to check the capsule, and after confirming that there was no problem, he gave a reply: "It should be a normal shock after a high nervousness, and you will wake up in half an hour..."

The two were talking, when the testing instrument behind them suddenly gave an error report.

The deputy looked at the large red value that suddenly appeared, and stopped urgently. But the error message continued, beeping, beeping, especially rushing in this empty room.

"Professor, come and take a look!" The deputy inspected so many prisoners, and there were not a few prisoners with special genes. This is the first time that such a large range of red has appeared, "What is the situation!"

"There's something wrong with the machine? Ciel's body values ​​have exceeded the normal values ​​in a large range, and some have doubled!"

Didi Didi's error report continued, and the prison guards couldn't understand the dense numbers on the big screen. He only saw a small area of ​​green and a large area of ​​red: "What's wrong? Why such a red value? What's going on?"

"Wait, maybe the machine is malfunctioning." Kan Desi turned his head and saw the red value jumping on the screen, his expression changed.

It was also the first time he encountered such a situation.

Kandis quickly called up the optical brain and pulled out the optical screen. Flying fingers, quickly retest.

However, the machine restarted, and the error message of Didi Didi sounded again. Moreover, the area covered by the red value is larger, and the value that was originally barely normal has also turned red.

A deputy immediately carried Su Lin'an out and went in by himself.

The machine restarted, and the test results were all normal.

The second deputy also went in for testing, which also showed that the results were normal.

"It's not a machine problem."

Kan Desi looked at Su Lin'an who was unconscious, and asked his deputy to put him back in.

As soon as I entered, it ran for three seconds, and the machine immediately reported an error, and the alarm of Didi Didi stimulated the data monitoring system in the central control room. Red words popped out on the huge blue screen—the original gene chain was discovered.

"Original gene chain? What do you mean?" The prison guard is a member of the war department and does not have complete technical knowledge. "This kid has a genetic mutation?"