This face is not his, and the features are six points similar, but it is not his.

Su Lin'an immediately lifted his shirt and looked down at his lower abdomen. A fist-sized rose tattoo on the lower abdomen. This is the back alley tattoo he went to school in the second year of middle school, and it has not faded for many years.

...this is his body.

Strange, Su Lin'an touched his cheek, the real touch didn't feel like a dream, is he wearing or soul wearing?

At this moment, an alarm sounded suddenly outside the door.

Immediately afterwards, the sound of countless messy footsteps was mixed with the sound of gunshots and explosions. Noisy human voices, the sound of guns being loaded, and only a loud bang, the metal door was blasted from the outside, and someone got on the aircraft.

Surprised, Su Linan quickly blocked the door.

The bathroom is a closed space, except for this door, there is no window. You can't see the outside, and the sound is exceptionally clear.

"Come here, Your Highness has been found!"

A group of people rushed into the sleeping cabin, and the sound of messy footsteps flooded in with chaos. They should have seen something that shouldn't be seen, and immediately someone shouted loudly and told everyone to leave. Do not approach the sleeping cabin.

"Your Highness is fine! Send the treatment cabin over!"

As the last big boss who kills the protagonist in the book, Sassi is the only pure-blood among the dragon mutants who has returned to his ancestors. The seemingly thin body contains powerful strength. In the federal army where strength is the most respected, at the age of only 130, he is already the commander-in-chief of the federal military department. Holding more than half of the Federation's military strength is the belief of the Federation soldiers.

Insulting the belief of the federal soldiers, Su Linan had already foreseen the scene where the bathroom door opened and he was shot into a sieve by a laser gun.

Nerves were stretched to the extreme in an instant. He didn't know where to hide in the small space. He searched here and there, and after he couldn't find a cover, he simply fell into Buddha. Su Linan sat down and waited for the door to open from the outside.

"Report sir, all cabins and front and rear splints of the aircraft have been searched. Except for Your Highness, there is no suspicious person!"

"All those suspected of being oga on the aircraft are dead!"

"The tracking signal was cut off at the transit black market, and the medical team is on their way! We arrived on the front deck in about three minutes. Sergeant Richard has killed all the escapees."

"The engine of the aircraft has been damaged. This aircraft is about to crash in thirty minutes!"

...

The search and rescue team was not interested in Sassi's bathroom, and they didn't want to delay after they found someone. The buzzing sound of the walkie-talkie sounded, and something seemed to be said there, and a male voice immediately gave an order: "Everyone return to the team, return to Emperor Star immediately."

Everything was caught off guard, and Su Lin'an hadn't recovered from it, and the outside sound disappeared in thirty seconds.

After waiting for about ten minutes, there was no sound outside. Su Linan switched and opened the bathroom door, and saw an empty sleeping cabin. He swallowed with a thud. Just as he was about to walk over the corpse, there was another rush of footsteps outside.