ch-4

A/n pov

           It's been a week since the contract and to their surprise they could not forget eachother.....and would keep thinking about eachother.......

                           The rathore palace  was very busy as it's their KING'S birthday in a few days and every business man and royal family of India was invited.......

Aira pov

        It's been a week and I keep thinking about him....why was he so sad?....I wish I could ease up his pain....and then I heard a knock on my door when I opened it Arjun Bhai came inside and hugged me tight after letting me go he just made me sit on the couch in my bedroom and asked
"Baccha.....you alright na?.....tumhe bukhar toh nahi ho Raha na aur....AC itna tez mat chalao tumhe jaldi thand lag jayegi.....na princess..."

                              "......*giggle*...........Bhai I am alright don't worry......too much......but.....umm....."

I said  cutely to which he worriedly said.....

"what but baby ......are you feeling any pain......plz let me know na....you alright?....."

" Bhai..I wanna eat ice cream.....plzzzzzzz.. just a little....."

  I said showing my fingers as just a pinch......to which he said strictly but with care

" No...princess.....you can't eat ice-cream at night.....you already have a mild fever..."

To which I just gave him a sad look to which he said

"Achha....bus thoda sa thik hai...."

" Really I love you bahii thank you soooo much "

   I said in a childish tone......to which he just smiled.........
*I can see the end of world but not a sad look on you princess you are our goorur you are our lifeline........*is what he thought........he then said.....

"Baccha.....hum udaipur ja rahe Hain kal toh subha tayar rahana thik hai .....aur jyada exhaust mat karna apne ap ko rat Bhar Kam karke........ice cream khake so Jana.....ok.......abhi chalte hain...ok"

" Udaipur kyun Bhai...?"

" Wo HUKUM ka birthday hai na toh usika ki party hai.....esi bahane hum tumhe sabse milwa bhi denge....."

"Achha toh unka birthday hai......hum unhe kya de sakte hai......." She was just murmuring to herself

As she was always sick and went aboard to study she was not introduced to anyone formally......no one ever saw her.......but this was just an excuse...the main reason they did not want to introduce her was because of "that incident"

      " Ok Bhai ab chalain icecream khane....." He just laughed ....and said yes........

                 Next morning.          

        I woke up at 4 to get ready and and leave for udaipur......I did my morning business and showered......then picked my outfit....as I came to India after so long I decided to wear some Indian outfit.....and i picked this

Light green kurti with dimond jewellery and no makeup

Light green kurti with dimond jewellery and no makeup ............( She literally was looking like an angel 😇 descended on earth )

I then walked towards the dining room only to be welcomed by those warm words and hugs after eating we left for udaipur...............

The rathore mantion

       Abhimanyu was with kartik his only friend or you can say bestfriend in his office..........at home.................................

Abhi's pov

     It's been a week and I was just missing her so much that it made my anger stand on its peak ......i literally fired 9 employees in a single day..........i am in my office with kartik ................... We were discussing about my birthday party........just then what he said caught my attention

"Oye....tujhe pata hai afwa faili hai ki tere birthday party main THE THAKUR'S apni ek lauti ladli beti ko sabke samne introduce karne Wale hai ..."

" Oh .......toh woh bhi ayegi...."i said in a low voice full of adoration which even I did not realise.........

Kartik just stood shock......he then said......
"Mila hai kya usse ......ye chod pyaar toh nahi hogya.........etne pyaar se tune aajtak mujhse baat nahi ki hai....." He said teasingly to which I did not reply and just glared at him.........

   We then discussed about the venue and hoteles that was booked for the guests ...........after which I checked emails...did some work in my macbook and then slept......

______.     Morning.   

     I woke up at my usual time.......did my morning business....went to gym for 2 hours and then took a shower............and went towards the dining hall..........

In dining room

                 Everyone was chatting happily as usual until I came.....i saw a smile at Akhil singh Rathore's face which was rare......I gave him a questioning look to which he understood and said that HIS BEST FRIEND was also coming to my birthday and asked me permission for them to stay i did not want to continue the talk and said "yes...." due To which his happiness increased................

       Just then Sameer said.........." Happy advance birthday Bhai sa bas do din baad aap 26 ke ho jaoge mujhe toh abhi Tak yakin nahi ho Raha hai ki aap itne bade ho gaye hain......"

        He was the only rathore whome Abhimanyu loved and he showed it too........

     " Thanks...... Sameer......waise mujhe tumhare report mila tha presentation accha hai.....bas content pe thoda dhyaan do...."

"Ji Bhai sa....." He only said it and then I went inside my office which was attached to my room......

A/n pov

         After having breakfast everyone just left to their respective room but not befor deciding to meet at the entrance to welcome their special guest......Everyone in rathore mantion knew akhil's bestfriend except Abhimanyu........and they were especially happy to meet his daughter again..............

Aria's pov

       It's evening now and we have reached udaipur and yes I am so tired .....I hate this body of mine.........my whole body is aching........even if it was comfortable at first it uncomfortable after some time.....ok now I was just sitting in a car.....looking at the beautiful scenery out side it's just like some fantasy with the architecture and nature I then asked where are we staying and hearing it my heart skipped a bit

               We went ahead towards our destination and after we reached we were welcomed by the whole palace......

A/n pov
                  Seeing his best friend after so long akhil's happiness knew no bounds and he just hugged him tight while Sameer was happy seeing three others who just came outside from car .........but every one was shocked seeing a girl in her twenties she was the defination of beauty her doe eyes filled with innocence, naturally blushed cheeks, perfect shape of her face even without any makeup she looked like an goddess.........

     Seeing the elders she went ahead and touched their feet as they all blessed her and suddenly akhil's best friend spoke ............." Akhil....meet my princess.........*#### ######*

_________________________
Guys can I ask like umm please share this with everyone and I mean it please say wether  it's about liking it or not.....byee for now......🥰