TO BE YOURS

Hi guys just to let you know I am a student and it's my first putting my imagination to words so......let's just dive into the story........

SOMEWHERE IN INDIA........
         In a dark expressway stood there a man in his twenties he is covered in blood don't worry not his but of his enemy whome he chased to death because if some one messes with ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE not even death god can save him...........The coldest man you can ever found but nobody knew how sad alone and miserable he was ....... He then ordered his man to clean up and then went to his porshe 911 and told the driver to head towards THE RATHORE PALACE...

In RATHORE palace.........

     There stood a women in entrance waiting for her son even when she knew he will not give a damn about that...
Abhimanyu came towards his palace getting out from his car he saw a small figure waiting for him and immediately knew who that was ......then going forward he just passed a cold glare which sends shivers down her spine....after he left she stood there with out moving a inch thinking......."only if I was there for him that time....."just thinking about it her eyes became wet

ON THE OTHER SIDE AT THAKUR PALACE

  ABHIR THAKUR was waiting impatiently for some one...
"Is she alright?...did she got off the jet ?....why is she not here yet ?.....Aghhh I can't wait to meet my princess" just then he heard a voice saying " chinta mat kijiye baba sa Bhai sa lene Gaye Hain use pata nahi abhi kaise dekhti hogi (don't worry dad brother went to fetch her I don't know how is she looking now )I can't wait to meet my bachha" said Arav Thakur  her third oldest brother....the palace workers chuckled seeing their  usual COLD MAHARAJ behaving like a child ......

                whole palace gathered there to welcome their princess who not only has a golden heart but is also a beauty with brain....who is returning from aboard after completing her master's in business....
       Just when he was about to reply they heard the main entrance opening and there came their princess....... Abhir and Nick went running to their princess giving her a tight hug ....and here comes his question bombs ".......Safar kaisa tha?...aap thik hain na?...kitni patli kaise ho gayi hain aap .....apko apna dhya rakhna chahiye na .....waishe hi apki tabiyat kharab rahati hai.." " Baba sa Aram se ab kahi nahi ja rahi hamari rajkumari hame chod ke kal baat kainge use aaram karne de..." Said VEER THAKUR her second oldest brother.......when she opened her mouth every one gazed at her in moonlight her beauty knew no bound she looked like a goddess...she said"baba sa hum thik hai ap chinta na karain waise bhi...bohot rat ho chuki hai bahi thik kaha Raha hai....kal subha baat karainge..." She then looked at every worker who was looking at her like she is a alien ...a soft giggle left her mouth due to which a smile  formed on every one's face present their....she asked everyone one to take care of their selves....and left for her bedroom......but stopped midways and asked "where is ARJUN Bhai .... I can't find him anywhere..." Their face paled as they can't say that his brother is handling MAFIA business.....it's not like he does not love her ....he can bring the stars for his sister but because it was urgent and important he could not delay the meeting....and hence was not present there that movement "wo....Bhai sa ........abhi udaipur gaye hain...Kam ke silsile main kal subha tak aa jayenge.....don't worry bubs just go and rest for now...you must be tired" said Arav....her dad and veer Bhai just nodded ...then she just left for her bedroom witnessing her disappearing figure her family just mumbled a small *sorry*
            she was soft, innocent, child like , cute.......that was what made her family to bow to protect her from every thing that can hurt her....and they did not want their princess to dirty her hand.....

_____________________________________
I know it's a small chapter but it's just to make you understand about there situation......
And it's based on pure fiction .....so I am sorry if any one is offended for anything.....
😄🐇