ch -2 meeting part 2

Aria's pov

              I was so exhausted from before that after laying in the bed I didn't know when I slept...I heard some noises in the room which I immediately realise whome those voices belong to.....she then woke up trying to open her eyes seeing her Arjun said sorry ...when she smiled warmly as if saying I can't be angry with you Bhai...after a while her arav Bhai came running to her room taking her in a tight hug he stated her forehead is hot she was not shoked after all she knew her body was weak.....

       They all ran to bring things for me and immediately checked my temperature and it was not that high but still i was denied to go after them at office today....I widened my eye I then said.."Baba sa .....Bhai ap logo ko pata hai na ye kitna important hai Maine khud eska presentation banaya hai ....au main khud ise present karna chahati hun....plzzz......mujhe bhi chal ne do na.....plzzz" I said while giving them my puppy eyes *trust me after seeing her puppy eye no one can deney her for anything* at last they all agreed

            I then went to my bathroom doing my morning business then I took a shower and picked an outfit of the day......

I just wore a plane white kurta.......and added some silver jewellery to it....and yes no makeup except applying lipbam....I then walked towards the dining area .....every body was waiting for me when I got there everybody started eating and asked about my life their which they have already asked like a millions of time through phone.......after having breakfast dad,veer and Arjun Bhai left for the office while arav and I will leave after lunch.....

             After having breakfast we both watched stranger things season 2 at our theatre room even tho I have watched it 4 times it never bores you know after that we had our lunch and left for the office.........

Abhi's pov

               I after having my lunch left for the THE THAKUR CO.   After we reached there I directly went inside without wasting any time and WHAT THE! Some one bumped into me a small figure just like a rabbit ....what the what are you thinking Abhimanyu after that she backed off saying sorry multiple times but I was busy staring at that blue-green eye of hers they only have innocence,softness,calmness and purity in them I then looked at her face! FUCK ! God! She is a fucking beauty she looked so cute and her lips look so soft......when I got out of my thinking she asked if I was okay and FUCKING HELL  her voice is filled with honey how will it sound when she will take my name....again lost in my thought she looked at me and asked me again if I was okay and only think I could say was "yes...." These were the only words that came out of my mouth ....
      .         I felt a strange feeling in my stomach like I have butterflies in them ..... normally I should hate this but I don't ......I could see my PA confused to say anything as his boss is behaving foreign but my blood boiled as he stared at her I wanted to dig out his eyes for this but then I noticed that he was not the only one staring at her each and every employee there looked at her with gasps and awe as they could not believe how can some one be this beautiful perfect shaped doe eye filled with innocence, full heart shaped lips , pale skin , naturally blushed cheek , long eyelashes, perfect shaped browes and a high bridge nose she looked like a goddess...........
          "mm......I have some important work to do so I would have to leave now......sorry again for bumping into you" she said softly making Every one look at her with an aww.....and yes he was one of them.......she then left .....I could not even ask about her name.........
          What why am I THE ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE behaving like this ......aghh....I don't wanna think again .....let's just attend the meeting now.....but to my surprise....I was only thinking about her and then......I greeted Everyone there an old man I guess ABHIR THAKUR and his sons I knew his sons but not him himself
I asked them to start them to start the meeting but then they politely said that they are waiting for some one and to my surprise.................