5

Chan's POV:
The moment her lips touched mine I pushed her , she fell on the floor "EWWWW" I had a disgusting facial expression," How dare you touch  your filthy lips with mine . Ughhh it had the taste of my wife's lips and now yuck I need to disinfect my lips for my wife " I heard a chuckle which was obviously not from Niya and I knew whom this chuckle belonged to . I saw Yn she was chuckling but her eyes were filled with tears . I rushed towards her and pulled her in my embrace I secured my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck . "Baby I swear she put her lips on mine and I pushed it the moment she did it please don't leave me for this . What I said and did was all true it was never a show . Please don't let this lady destroy what I have build with you for the past few months please I cant loose you I only have you who truly loves and cares for me " I saw how Niya stood up from the floor she had tears in her eyes . "Its ok , my Chanie It did hurt my heart but you made it ok and Iam sorry for thinking that maybe I will loose you to her "I shacked my head vigorously , I had small tears in the corner of my eyes too . "I wont I became blind for a long time to not see your love which was always selfless and unconditional without expecting anything but know since I know how it feels to be loved by you Iam not that dumb to leave it and go behind something or someone which was always an illusion " I broke the hug and looked at her eyes which looked back into mine . The second we stared at eachother everything around us dissolved , the music , the talks , the people's especially Niya dissolved like how the sugar gets dissolved in water . It was just us and no one lese we both neared eachother and the moment our lips touched it was delicate and lovely .

Niya's POV:
The moment their lips touched a sob escaped my lips . I covered my mouth and left from there . I have only seen Yn a few times but every time I saw how much she loved him , her eyes held the love for him only for him even when a lot of boys and even girls swoon over her . She loved someone who never acknowledged her love eventhough Iam sad that I couldn't get Chan I was happy atleast he was in right hands and I know Yn will never ever leave him like I did . She will never ever leave him for someone or something . Everyone says we will only know somethings value when we loose it and yes Iam experiencing it know . I never knew Chan had such a great place in my life and heart unless I saw someone else having him completely . I wish them happiness 

NIGHT:
Chan's POV:
I walked back into the room after freshening up and I saw my beautiful wife standing in the balcony I went towards her and back hugged her . She leaned into my touch . I felt ravished to have her in my arms . The moment when she saw Niya kiss me I thought I will loose her , the fear was dreadful like I was seeing my death infront of my eyes . "Baby we have a one month vacation remember " she turned in my embrace "Ofcourse ,so were are we going " "I don't know , you tell princess " "You tell my handsome man , I don't know but I just want Maldives to be our last destination " "Deal Mam"

After 2 days :
Chan's POV:
Plane tickets , hotel rooms and rented cars were all fixed for our vacation and our bags are packed our flight is at evening . I was walking down the stairs to see Yn talking with my Mom , suddenly an idea popped in my head . I went behind her and slid my hands inside her crop shirt .

Yn's POV:
I was talking to mom when I felt Chan's presence beside me but the next second I felt his hands crawling my back just like a snake crawling on a tree . I felt him stop near my bra strap . I froze there . i looked to wards him and he had a smirk playing on his face and thankfully mom was looking at her phone and talking to me otherwise . I signaled him to take his hands from my back but instead he unhooked my bra , I gasped  but as a reflex folded my arms around my chest , he ran away from there . I excused myself and went to our room . I was going to hook my bra up when Chan showed up infront of me and again slid his hands  inside my shirt again and pulled me closer to his chest . He slowly hooked my bra back and kissed me deeply . I was melted into his kiss that I forgot what he did infront of his mom