They were the cannon fodder sent by the enemy to insult Saxi, and they were about to be shot in the head in thirty seconds.

No, to be precise, he was about to be headshot by Sassi in a second. Because there is no one else here except him.

The fear of death hung over his head, Su Linan got up in a jerk.

Look around, trying to find an exit in this closed space, even a dog hole will do.

The person on the bed has a beautiful appearance, but he is actually a murderous tyrant. In the book, the male protagonist who is a dragon and dominates the sky day and day, was easily crushed to death by him. Not only because of this man's murder, Sassi's cleanliness has reached the point of perversion. Who dares to touch a finger of him, just wait for the skull to be lifted and kicked as a ball...

Damn, he's dead!

Su Lin'an rummaged around tremblingly, trying to find some shelter to block him. But there was nothing in this dilapidated place except a bed and corpses all over the floor. He began to think about whether lying down and pretending to be dead could fool Sassi, and the tyrant on the bed had already started to roll.

His spirit was very tense, and he scratched here and there, getting blood on his hands. Almost all the clothes of the dead bodies on the ground were stripped off, only a keychain was found.

What a fucking keychain!

Can a keychain beat a laser gun?

Su Lin'an's eyes could not help but move to Saxi's laser gun. The huge fear and psychological pressure made him calm down instead. He began to think about whether to grab the laser gun and kill Saxi, or climb up to challenge the high-voltage electricity.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and the figure on the bed jumped up.

Before Su Lin'an could scream, a hot hand strangled his neck like lightning.

"Uh, uh, uh... let go, let go..."

Su Lin'an was afraid of hitting his arm, but the muscles in his arm were as hard as steel.

Before he could react, his throat seemed to be pinched by a pair of iron pliers. Both feet flew into the air, and the feeling of suffocation rushed up. The tight neckline choked his trachea, and the blood rushed to his head: "Help, help, help..."

The faint voice was very clear in this room, but apart from the dead, there was only Saxi in this place.

Who can save his life!

Su Lin'an's eyeballs were congested and in severe pain. He suspected that the blood vessels in his eyes had burst, his brain was hypoxic, and he had difficulty breathing. A carousel flashed in front of his eyes. Just when Su Linan thought he was going to die, a hoarse gasp sounded in his ear: "Cough. Cough cough."

Then the world spun, he was thrown around like a rag doll, and he was trapped under the quilt.

The feeling of suffocation disappeared in an instant, but the back quickly felt heavy.

One leg pressed against his back, firmly pressing down on the seventh vertebra in his back. Don't ask him why he knows, he just knows. The fear of death exploded in his mind like a spark, and Su Lin'an struggled violently.

"Let go! Let go! Let me go!"

Saxi's consciousness became confused again, he shook his head, his voice was muffled, but Su Lin'an could hear clearly: "These dirty things dare to be thrown at me, it seems that they have lived for too long... ..."

Breeze Novel NetworkRead History | Login | Registerfront pagelibraryrankingfull textsearch

background color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]
Crossing (2/2)
bookmark