Chapter 25: Jet Lag and Dinner Dates

[Leigh's POV]

We all woke up to the jolt of the plane, alerting us that we just landed.

We gather our things and I pull my glasses over my eyes, just in case my make up smeared while i slept and it looked a bit unslightly. Also since the sun was up and shining really bright. We piled into the limo that was taking us all to Ronnie's house. I sat on Jacky's lap the entire time, getting over the intense jet lag that got to me during my sleep on the plane. 

Apparently, the pills can avoid air sickness, but it can't avoid jet lag. Fuck.

We then arrive and i have Jacky give me a piggy ride as we enter the house.

"Why do you need a piggy ride if it only takes about 8 seconds to walk to the doorstep??" he complained, trotting up the pathway.

"I have jet lag, and too lazy to walk," i giggled, hugging his shoulders tight as he held on to my legs.

Jacky just grunts and trots along.

"Jackson, just let your girlfriend have her fun, will ya??" Ryan mocked. Jacky flipped him off for calling him Jackson and everyone burst out laughing as we enter the house, which was a big 3 story house, beautiful inside and out.

"Wow," i said, entering the big house with hardwood floors, rich black leatehr furniture, and beautiful furniture.

"Welcome to the Radke household, Leigh. Also known as, your new home," Ronnie said.

We all dump out bags to the floor as we enter the living room

Jacky dumps me off his back onto the couch and then starts tickling me.

"AAHh!!! Hahaha!!! Jacky, staph!! HAHAA!!!" I laughed and then the guys joined in tickling me.

"Stop, seriously, my ribs hurt!!!' I laughed and then they stopped and Jacky sits on the couch next to me as I catch my breath and calm my laughing.

"Fridge raid!!" Ryan called and ran to the kitchen, followed by Ron and Derek.

"Hey!! Buzz off my food!!!!" Ronnie called as he chased after tehm.

Curious to see the fun i get up but then feel a hand hold on to mine and pull me down. Jacky pulls me to his lap and kisses me passionatly, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile in the kiss as i wrap my arms around his neck.

He then pulls back with a smirk on his face.

"What if I, take you out to a romantic dinner tomorrow night??" he asked, stroking my cheek with his knuckles.

I twirled a lock of his blonde hair in my hand, keeping him waiting for my answer.

"Hmmm.... It's a date!!," i smirked, twirling his hair in my fingers.

He smiles. "Great. I'll pick you up at say... 7??" he asked.

I nod. "I'll be ready by then," i said. He kisses my nose and we sit to watch some television and get over our jet lag. I rest my head on his shoulder as i cuddle to his chest.

They guys then run in with chips, cookies, sandwiches, and other snacks in their hands and joined us around the television as we watched some old scary movie marathon they were showing.

Soon, the bell rings.

"I'll get it," i said, getting up and stretching before walkign to answer the door.

As soon as I open the door to see who it was, I regretted ever opening the door.

"Hello, Leigh Ann... It's been a while," she said.

My heart literally stopped beating and i held tightly to the doorframe as I looked at the woman in front of me. The woman I hated so much, who I will never ever in my life forgive.

"Mom??" i asked, shock invading my voice.

~~~~~~~~

Shit's getting real!! Votes and Comments for the next chapter!!!! ^.^=