Chapter 17: Flying Bullets

[Ronnie's POV]

We all back up a bit in fear, Jacky holding Leigh close to him. He had all three bands trapped here.

"Put Leigh Ann down and i might let you all leave without a bullet in your heads," Garrett threatened him.

"You've put Leigh through enough!! Let her go, you basards!!" Jen shouted.

"Hey, boss, she seems pretty. Think she'll do??" Another guy from behind smirked and laughed.

Jen gasps a bit before Ryan pulls Jen behind him protectively.

"Put you're filthy hands on my girlfriend, and i'll crack you're skulls open!!!" Ryan sneered angrily at them.

I peer from the corner of my eye to see Craig, standing from view behind Robert, had his phone in his hand, and i see he had a call in process- the number read that it was a call to 9-11. The call had been going on for almost 15 minutes already.

"Leigh Ann is not you're daughter, and she is most definitly not you're sex slave!!" TJ sneered.

"I was left with HER custody, and therefore, I DO whatever the fuck i want with her!!" Garrett said, and then pull the trigger, aiming the gun at Jacky before anyone could think.

But it didn't hit Jacky. It hit Leigh's thigh. She screams in pain, waking up from the shock as Jacky lies her on the ground.

"Leigh!!!!" Chris shouted.

I run up and kneel next to Leigh, who was whimpering and crying in pain.

"R-Ronnie," she whispered softly.

"It's going to be alright, Leigh," i said, feeling tears rim my eyes.

"You assholes!!! Look what you did!!!" Ricky shouted.

"I-I...," Garrett studdered as he realized what just happened.

Before anyone can say anything else. police had raided into the basement, and told everyone to put their hands up as they arrested Garrett and his guys and paramedics rush in to help Leigh before she lost anymore blood.

"Wait, they're taking my daughter!!" Garrett said, pointing at us.

"Her name is Leigh Ann Radke, not Leigh Ann Charles," I said to him before punching him hard in the gut.

"That's for shooting my daughter. And you better pray she makes it alive, you son of a bitch!!" i sneered into his face as they wisk him away.

Paramedics soon have Leigh connected to an IV and on a stretcher as they carry her to the ambulance that waited outside. ROn and Hayley had talked with the others. I had ROn call Dahvie and let him know Hayley was alright.

But right now, my only thoughts were to Leigh. She's badly injured, and loosing blood.

Jacky already boarded the ambulance. 

"Chris, get everyone to the hosptal with us," I told him. He nods and they all get in the cars as i climb into the ambulance and we all leave the cabin house. 

EMT'S do all they can to stop Leigh from loosing blood and keep her breathing. Jacky had tears in his eyes as he held her hand.

Leigh was drapped with a blanket as paramedics take care of her.

I held her other hand as she had an oxygen mask put on her face, hoping she'll pull through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short. New chapter coming soon!!! Give me feedback!!!! Whoever gives votes or comments will get a plate of virtual cookies!!! ^.^=