Chapter 7 - Happy Birthday

*****3 Months Later******

I slept peacefully in my bed when i then felt someone open the door.

"Happy Birthday, Leigh!!" Everyone shouted. I force myself sitting up as the everyone came into my room, Ronnie with a small-ish birthday cake in his hands 18 candles poking out of it, Jacky playing "Happy Birthday" on the guitar, and everyone else singing "Happy Birthday To You."

That's right. I turn 18 today. Woohoo!!

"Thanks guys. So sweet," i said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and smiling.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish," Ronnie said.

I didnt really call Ronnie "Dad" most of the timesince it would seem a bit awkward, but he was cool either way. Besides, he's legally only my dad. But to me, he's more like 1 out of the 5 amazing brothers i got, plus one sister. Which is still pretty awesome.

"What more can i wish for? My family is a rock band, and i got all the happiness i ever need now," i said.

They all awwed and smiled.

"But you still got to make a wish!! C'mon!!!" Ryan whined.

"Ugh!! Fine!! I wish for a unicorn!!" i said and blow the candles, leaving everyone to laugh their asses off.

"Now that's the spirit!!!" Ryan said happily.

Its been 3 months since Falling in Reverse saved me from Garrett, who was going to be facing some pretty heavy jail time for who knows how long. I have healed any damage caused by my stepfather, despite the long memories melted into my mind.

But i still always had a great time and lived a good one. I even made friends with a couple of celebrities, like Jeffree Star and Mika Horiuchi, old bassist from Falling in Reverse before Ron. He's a really great guy, same with Jeffree.

We all go downstairs where there was a great birthday present- Ron and Hayley's famous blueberry/chocolate chip pancakes (Not blueberry and chocolate mixed together, but we're working on it).

We're chowing down and then we hear the door knock.

"I'll get it," i said. I wipe syrup of my lip with a napkin and getting up as everyone ate.

I look throught he little eyehole and spot a very unfamiliar face. 

I open the door and spot a guy with a leather jacket, long black hair, gauges, black skinnies, black vans, and black beanie.

"Hmm," i murmur to myself as i open the door.

"Hey, what sup??" the guy asked as i opened the door. He didnt seem so happy.

"Hi, can i help you??" i asked.

"Is Ronnie home??" he asked, a bit rudley. Well, he woke up in a happy go-lucky mood.

"Yeah, and you are...??" i asked.

"Tell him its Craig," he said a bit grumpily.

"Alright then," i said, getting a bit pissed off with his attitude. Before i can call Ronnie's name, he stopped me.

"Wait, arent you Leigh Radke?? His daughter??" he asked.

"Yeah," i said, feeling a bit awkward i was just recognized like this all of a sudden.

"Damn, must be hell," i hear him mutter under his breath, looking to the left.

"Excuse you??!" i said. What the hell did that mean??

"What?? Nothing. Say, has anyone ever told you your pretty??" he said, a flirty smirk in his face. Ugh!! He's just trying to forget the subject!!!

"Not interested thank you," i said, walking away from the door, grumbling a lot of curses under my breath.