Chapter 2

Sobs...somebody...anybody..please save my family...-

I woke up in cold sweat, My head feeling painful, No, Not just my head, My body as well.
I tried to breathe but it was difficult to do that as well, Anyone, Anybody, Please make the pain stop.

"This lifetime, I only wish for you to live life to its fullest potential."

Eva's POV:

I looked at my arms, then ran at the mirror.

I stared at my reflection, Not wanting to believe it.

I had wavy pink hair, opposite to my brown hair

Black eyes, no difference at all.

And my youth, judging by my height I seemed to be approximately 14 yrs old.

I saw several people trying to appease 'my' younger brother although, Through the memories I received they most definitely won't be able to make him calm down.

"Wahhh..~.....I want cookies!! Wahh.." He kept crying, it didn't affect me if he stopped crying or not but his wailing was annoying me a 'bit'.

"Young master, Its already Exlipse, Young mistress had clearly advised you to refrain from eating sweets at this hour.." An person explained, She seemed to be a servant due to her uniform. It really isn't my modern era.

I could only describe her as Soft, Kind, And has a sweet soothing voice.

It surprisingly worked, The kid stopped wailing and pulled the servants hand very tightly.

"Lets go..! I want to sleep! Older sister promised..! Hurry kate.." He ran off with the others finally giving me peace and quiet.

Although it was soon disturbed by my new 'mother'.

"What made you act up in the middle of the exlipse?! Don't you have any respect for those that are sleeping?!  How about the elders?!" She shouted, I admit that her face is annoying but its nothing compared to her voice.

She sounds like an ugly old aunt.

I looked at myself once more, and started to walking outside, Passing by that ugly aunt.

That ugly aunt took my hand, "Where are you going! I'm not finished with you yet" She said angrily.

"Wherever you aren't." I answered before pushing her hand away and running outside the room.

I admit that the room was already huge but the hallway.. is this a castle?!