Prologue

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL HARASSMENT, PLEASE SKIP THIS IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE TOPIC OR ANYTHING RELATED.

Thunder.
SLAM❗️❗️
"C'mon! WHYY? " Eva cried out in anger, she had just lost the chance to gain the near-impossible ending!

"EVA! Mom's calling you downstairs! You said you were gonna eat dinner with the family this time!! And also! Whats that noise?!" Her brother called her, she remembered that she had promised something to his brother to ensure that he would have stopped what he was doing past week.

Eva sighed before turning of her computer, before shutting it down, she saved her progress in game to ensure that nothing would happen to her babies.

She went downstairs to see her parents already eating without her, though it didn't affect her that much as this was already a normal occurrence.

"Sit here! I've saved your favorite." Her brother patted to an empty seat beside him, she frowned before walking to the table.

Although her parents were cold to her, she knew the reason why. If only she hadn't pushed her brother that day..

She snapped back to reality when she felt her brother touching her thighs.

"Stop that!" She yelled,
"Stop what e-eva? I was only trying to give you [Insert your favorite food]!" Her brother stuttered as 'tears' started to pour out.

"Eva! You've been so disrespectful these days! Your brother even abided to your request even though it pains him so much! Thats it. I've decided that you will no longer be a part of this family!" Her mother said angrily.

"My dear, don't you think thats going too far?" Her father tried to reason with her mother, after all. she is the last remaining memory of [James].

"NO! She never listens! And she expects us to—"
"I'll leave." Eva said.

Silence now filled the room. They weren't expecting her to actually agree, She(Eva) ran back to her room reasoning that she'll start to pack.

^Timeskipp!^

It was still raining heavily outside, due to not being 'allowed' to bring an umbrella, eva is now soaking wet.
Sigh, Eva looks up to the sky and smiles.
"Im finally free." As a honk sounded behind her.