Chapter 29 // ???

"Take them away, I will deal with the body," Leader commanded his men, "to the chambers, I will think about what I will do with them later,"

The Elysium guards looked at each other, not knowing that killing a young 19-year-old was even a great idea. Finally, they looked back at Leader and saluted to his commands. With their tough muscles, they dragged Jard's former teammates towards the deeper hallway to the left of the towers. One of the heavier guards picked up Galf by the shirt collar before following the others. The team was slumped and exhausted from the fight against the Elysium guards, expect Rebel and his gang, who were struggling against the tough guards and spitting beautiful curse words into the air.

Bobo could do nothing but waited for his friend to wake up. Jard was as still as a statue with his closed eyes stuck staring at the red painted floor. Before he was coughing, but now he was completely silent, not even the sound of life. Maybe his instincts were right, his friend was probably never coming back.

"Oh, by the way, torture them with the kept nextbots while I am busy," Leader added, which made Defect's heart jumped with fear.

The cyan visor humanoid nextbot watched Jard as the guard pulled him further and further away from him. For a split second, he thought he saw a slight movement in Jard's hand.

"Maybe I was only hallucinating" Bobo thought, looking down at his feet, "even my mind missed him too,"

They were taken to a chamber along the left hallway. The leading guards walked forward, unlocking the heavy lock before opening it up. Rebel resisted, trying to make his escape by kicking around, but it was no use, the guards were as tough as steel. The next thing Bobo knew was that they were brutally thrown into the room followed by the sound of a locked door. They were trapped.

The room is cubical, but rather large. Painted with pure white and orange stripes wrapping around the room. Every wall was pure metal, expect the one in front of them, which was made from strong bullet proof glass. One the other side of the bullet proof glass were a group of researchers. One of them hovered over some buttons. Although the glass was thick, it was really clear on what they were saying for Bobo.

"Release the nextbots," One of the researchers said as the other pressed the button.

A platform shifted above Defect, Rebel, Bobo and the rebels as an eerie sound filled in the room as it grew louder and louder.

"YIPEEEE,"

Finally, the creature landed. The autism creature nextbot, anybody's worst enemy and partially wen times in an extremely tight room. At that moment, the creature looked at its surroundings, having its hungry eyes locked on Defect.

"Holy, shit-"

--- Meanwhile ---

Leader was outside, digging in the courtyard next to his newly planted green trees. Some of the guards left behind, holding Jard's lifeless body and ready to fill in the grave hole with it. They leaned the body against the tree, with the sword being perpendicular to the tree's trunk. Not like a body was going to move anywhere, right?

The leader of the Elysium faced towards his nearby peers.

"I would gladly say that this was the day of the interdimensional navigator's death," Leader announced with a small roar of a crowd being followed, "today, we will bury him right in the garden of where the plants collect most of its nutrients,"

Another cheer roared at the outside of the Elysium Tower as Leader reached his hand to grab Jard's hoodie collar. Only for his face to be melted in a terrifying shock.