Chapter 28 // GAME OVER

Galf struggled at his feet. He looked directly at the leader at he smiled frantically, watching him slowly suffering from his dirty wounds. He did not react explosively, the only thing he was responding with was a cold stare directly into the leader's cold green eyes. 

"I will ask you one more time, Galf," Leader repeated, leaning forward a little closer to the cashier's face, "where are your secret files of all the maps and artifact information,"

"Never," Galf harshly answered.

Leader raised his hand like a signal as one of the guards pointed their pistol at Galf, shooting out a piercing bullet to his upper arm. A loud gunshot filled the air, followed by the red cashier's loud grunt. Blood drooled from his sleeve. He wasn't like if he's bleeding until the blood surpassed his red sleeves and down his to his elbow. He gritted his teeth in pain, munching the sharp signals yelling at him to notice or even react. He could do nothing but look away and pretend that there wasn't anything bad. Leader frowned, unimpressed and bored by Galf's lack of reaction.

"You could shoot me, burn me alive; kill me even! No matter what you will do, I will never spit out anything in your orders!" Galf yelled, clenching his fists from the anger and pain, "once someone comes and helps me, you are going to hell!"

Leader only laughed, followed by the rest of his army's laughter.

"We are the Elysium Corporation; under the satellite of every government you know," Leader informed in a mocking expression, "who's going to stop me?"

"I am..."

Leader was surprised by a cold teenage tone as he looked behind him. There was Jard, tightly holding the handle of the red energy sword. Behind him are his friends. Defect and Rebel reloaded their pistol while Bobo held the bat to his side with a huge smile on his face. Jard opened his mouth again.

"... and my newly bonded friends too,"

The orange uniformed leader rolled his eyes, sticking out his foot and dramatically spun around. He looked at Jard, smiling with a menacing glee to see his ex-worker again. Though, the fury in the backwards cap teenager's eyes frightened him slightly.

"Well, isn't it the interdimensional navigator," he said clapping slowly while his men redirected their aim at Jard, Bobo, Defect and Rebel, "very nice to see you again, Jard,"

"Don't play bullshit, Leader!" Jard ululated, pointing his glowing sword at him, "I am going to shred you for everything you had done to Galf,"

"Galf?" Leader repeated, moving to the side, letting Jard see a severely beaten Galf on the floor, "you mean this guy?"

Galf looked up from his face planted position to see his navigator. He blinked; small tears formed in his eyes.

"Jard?"

That was the very last straw for Jard. He looked at Bobo as his friend turned his head, wondering what's Jard's next orders. 

"Do it, Bobo," he commanded.

Bobo responded with a tilted head, confused on what Jard was talking about. Do what? Run and snatch Galf from his miserable position? To run up to Leader and beat him to death with his fist. Jard paused for a few seconds before focusing back into the situation.

"You know, the thing you did at the moonbase?" Jard said in a much calmer and lower tone.

"Oh! Why haven't you said so?" Bobo replied, understanding what Jard meant.

The young humanoid nextbot stepped forward, walking closer and closer to Leader who could do nothing but watch Bobo coming close to his personal space. He stopped about one meter close to Leader's face. Jard covered his ears, preparing for the worst. His smile grew wider and wide as Leader twisted his face in disgust.