Episode 11: Last Action Zero

The episode starts with Damien & Zee in the bathroom, Caleb walks out of the shower, wearing only a concealer mask and a towel

"Hey! Look at that! It's the dynamic duo! Pleasure seeing you two here.."

-Caleb

"What now man..?"

-Damien

"Nothing, I swear, it's just nice to see you backed up against a wall.."

-Caleb

"YOUR alliance betrayed you! You have no room to talk!"

-Damien

"Yeah, but here's the thing, they always come back. Always. I'll make sure every single time, while with you.. you just can't help but lose everyone you care about. Ciao!"

-Caleb

Caleb leaves the bathroom.

"Man, I can't help but think that you guys might have some sort of beef.."

-Zee

"It's alright Zee, don't even worry about it buddy, we've got an advantage!"

-Damien

Damien pulls out the phone from out of his jacket.

"WOAH! We're gonna check our credit!"

-Zee

"No Zee, what we're gonna do is a lot more uh.. morally questionable."

-Damien

"Hm?"

-Zee

"Just.. make sure you keep hanging with MK."

-Damien

Damien has a confessional:

"Here's my plan, cause I don't want to break Zee's little heart.. I've been watching all of these confessionals since last week where I had to play Damage Control for Axel & Ripper, I've found out a LOT! Some more board stuff you already know, and the fact that Julia is USING MK for votes! Their friendship isn't real! If I can get MK alone and show her the confessional then she'll get so mad, she'll want to get Julia out! Plus, with the added factor of Zee and MK being friends, she'll stay in our alliance and BOOM! Caleb gone! Damien Time!"

-Damien

Meanwhile, Julia & MK are chilling in the damp cave.

"Hey, MK, look, I'm sorry if I've been seeming distant, it's just that I'm sort of.. well.. scared to lose you.."

-Julia

"Huh. Yeah, that's.. me too."

-MK

MK has a confessional: